Street Fighter 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m amazed how wemod do their business. Outlast trials which doesn’t have anticheat and can be played alone as well - no, we’ll not doing it.
Street Fighter 6? Well, we got a warning, be careful!

@BobbaOrka It’s pretty simple to understand why:
Outlast Trials is server-sided and can’t be played offline.
Street Fighter 6 isn’t server-sided and can be played offline.

The Street Fighter 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• [Hovered Inventory Item] Amount cheat added
  • Set Style Experience Multiplier cheat added
  • Instant Escape cheat added
1 Like

无法下载

You can use items that apply debuffs to your character to get those done(ones with ‘Cut’ in their descriptions).

1 Like

Just wanted to take the time to thank @GreenHouse and everyone who is working on this! It’s not easy and your works are always appreciated :+1: :100:

2 Likes

Thank you guys. This is amazing and appreciated and I’m sure a huge amount of work went behind it. I’ve seen CH struggling and there isn’t even a CE table out yet. It seems like a lot of annoying work to get it working.

if you’re using steam, you also gotta also verify the integrity of the games folder to make it acknowledge the file as part of the game.

Its what I had to do to make the diinputs bypass types work with certain games.

1 Like

I know it recommends you to do the trainer in offline, but when you bring your character back online is there a possibility for issue, like ban or rollback ?

1 Like

for the game speed it would be really nice if the only option for slowing down the game was just zero which stops the game entirely. I would really enjoy some like 0.5 etc options

1 Like

I’m surprised these questions are just going ignored…
If you bypass and play offline, then undo the bypass and attempt to play online, will you get banned?

2 Likes

could you add a method of gaining affinity with a more pared master?

@ArtisticRabbit434 WeMod always suggests users use a second profile if they are going to play online, and not use the cheated character.

We can’t guarantee that you won’t be banned if you go online with a cheated character, so to play it safe, either create a new character (if possible), use a different profile, or stay offline.

1 Like

I know it might be a stupid question, but how do I set Street Fighter 6 to offline, and still keep everything else online?

1 Like

下载不了,能麻烦您重新传一下吗?

I am also getting the same message and can’t DL.
It was stated that microsoft defender was affecting it, so i disabled it and still could not download.
How are you all using it?

大佬,dinput8.dll那个文件的链接失效了,能麻烦您重新弄一下吗?现在都进不去

thanks for answering

For me infinite super art gauge doesnt work it still deplets when used

1 Like

Please take note of the notice at the top of the reply box

This means we are aware of the cheats being broken and are working on a fix.