Street Fighter 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Street Fighter 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Master Bond Multiplier cheat added
  • Set Movement Speed Multiplier cheat added
1 Like

Seems like the infinite SA not working properly, and the No SA Gauge also clears the player’s SA gauge

1 Like

the same with me as well

Can I please get some help?my game is crashing and I’m not sure if I’m putting the mod in the right file

Was you able to fix?

When stated to play offline, does that mean deactivate my internet connection? Or simply play offline modes only and stay away from Online play?

If you deactivate your internet connection you can’t use Wemod. Playing offline means only all offline modes, such as World Tour (aka story mode), any offline modes where you fight npc characters, ect.

As for players who want to use Wemod offline then turn Wemod off and go online… I believe you need to use a bit of logic before you do that. As mentioned earlier you could create a backup account/profile as “AussiePixelBit” mentioned; however, if you choose not to then you should think about the things that can get you banned after using Wemod then turning it off and thinking it’s safe to go online.

Don’t do anything “extreme” with Wemod if you want to play online after turning Wemod off.

The things that can get you banned are if you recently started the game and decide to jump your level way too high too early, then you go online you will get banned. Players would normally take weeks if not months before hitting high levels. Try hitting level 90+ in only a few hours or less than 2 to 3 days and time will count against you and everyone will notice.

Having too many items in only a short time, or a ridiculous amount of in game currency will also get you banned online if it’s still in your inventory. Then there are other obvious things that will also get you banned if you’re not careful. If you pull off these extremes however and it’s stuck on your account for good, that account is pretty screwed so you will need to make a new one.

This is the best lengthy advice I have to offer, especially for those who asked about getting banned after turning off Wemod. Just don’t do anything extreme with Wemod on your account while offline, and you should be able to play safely online without getting banned.

3 Likes

You can still use WeMod without internet. You just have needed to use the trainer at least once while you’re on the internet before going offline.

2 Likes

not work

sadly the mod seems to be a hit or ( mostly ) miss. For now we just gatta git gud.

I’ve put the file in my directory and verified the integrity of the game files. When I go to start the game in offline mode via WeMod, it just says “Loading mods…” continually; it won’t load the game. Am I doing something wrong?

2 Likes

What time update

Any way to add a drive token option?

Thanks for the recorrection. I didn’t think of that at first, but thanks for letting me know.

Yes, I agree please make another update for it.

My game keeps crashing everytime I load it from Wemod, I’ve put the file in the game directory and am offline, anyone have a fix?

NO fixe

keeps crashing for me to

i for the life of me cant get this to work it crashes everytime

I get it to work just fine. In case it helps, this is what I do:

Start Steam & WeMod
Launch the Street Fighter 6 (SF6) through Steam, get to the menu where you can “Press any button”
Put a check in the box for “Input Passthrough” in the REFramework window that will show up in SF6. (Not sure this step is needed or not, but figured I would say it, just in case)
“Press any button” to get to the menu where you can choose between the 3 modes.
Go to WeMod, Select SF6 Mod, Click Play, wait 1-2min for it to load.
Go back to SF6, click on World Tour, continue playing.

I also disconnect my internet while in World Tour mode (In the City), so SF6 will ask me if I want to play Offline, I say Yes. Then I reconnect my internet so I can still do everything else on my PC.

1 Like