Subsistence Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Good Evening, my friends and I love to play in coops, and we purchase this game and we love Wemod, in this game when we are in a co op, the only mod that works is unlimited health if you are not running the server that is. so if you are not hosting you don’t get the other features like unlimited ammo or hunger and thirst. Is there a way we can all have the cheats even when we are not hosting??? it would be amazing if there would be an update soon for this game on that matter. Other than that Thank you for working hard to have these cheats or if we are doing something wrong I would love to know about it.

1 Like

I believe that is because you are the host and the host game will default to your WeMod anyone joining your hosted game will not be able to use the cheats even if they have Wemod running on their PC.

1 Like

hello MonsieurAntiFun since the last update ALPHA 59 the cheat no longer works thank you kindly
update the cheat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :mask:

hello MonsieurAntiFun since the last update ALPHA 59 the cheat no longer works :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :mask:

Is there possibly a way to get an easy craft option added to the trainer in the future :).

4 Likes

hi mrAntifun just tried the cheats one works the rest don’t if you could have a look thank you :}

1 Like

Hello Mr. AntiFun since the last ALPHA 60 update the cheat no longer works correctly

the Alpha 60 update has not arrived yet, only sneak peak on whats coming next

1 Like

Is there anyway you can add in a free crafting cheat? I would say that its definitely highly requested by the community for their to be a way to either give resources or just free craft.

2 Likes

Hallo ich spiele schon längere Zeit Subsistence wemod läuft bei diesem Spiel sehr gut. Ich wollte einmal fragen, den Cheat Unlimited Ammo, könnte man diesen auch auf alle Pfeilarten einrichten, auf alle anderen Munitionsarten funktioniert der Cheat nur nicht für die Pfeilarten. Es würde mich sehr freuen, wenn Sie den Cheat auch für die Pfeilarten einbauen könnten.

I was thinking and I thought about having a mod that highlights everything in the environment like plant fiber, medicinal herbs, blueberries etc? I though it would be cool. I’d like that definitely.

Hello, can you increase the amount of drops in Subsistence?

1 Like

Re validate the files about every hour or more. That seems to improve the loot amount and sometimes boost crates.

could you pls make so we can get unlimited stuff =)

1 Like

I have been switching over to the 32bit version to get unlimited items on single player. but now it doesn’t work anymore any chance of an upgrade for unlimited items, when Alpha 60 finally drops.

1 Like

it works but you have to hold shift key and singel klick…but it takes a lot of time…but as you sad…dont work like it use to. otherwise you only draw and it will stock more.

i tried that, what happens is, when i move an item i want to multiply to the spot. it jumps to 10, then when i want to multiply it, as soon as i click on it. it disappears completely,

i would love if harvesting was doubled per harvest.
it’ll be great to have this game in a creative mode, to build something amazing in speed mode

1 Like

Is it possible that they can add the option of items? the others work perfectly

2 Likes

Time for an update, really broken with the new version 60 and the ATV.