Subsistence Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I to would love to see a update to this game with options like unlimited items and or easy craft. other then that the game and wemod is great. Thank you for the great work.

1 Like

lol…I just noticed my error here…You get one wood per cycle…Not one woot total…But still 6 is best you can get, but normally 4 is average.

Great so far.
Latest Game update Alpha 59 of 22 April 2022 seems to have broken the unlimited ammo.

1 Like

no it hasn’t works just fine for me

1 Like

the unlimited ammo is not working for me either. so it is definetly broke for some people

1 Like

Good Evening, my friends and I love to play in coops, and we purchase this game and we love Wemod, in this game when we are in a co op, the only mod that works is unlimited health if you are not running the server that is. so if you are not hosting you don’t get the other features like unlimited ammo or hunger and thirst. Is there a way we can all have the cheats even when we are not hosting??? it would be amazing if there would be an update soon for this game on that matter. Other than that Thank you for working hard to have these cheats or if we are doing something wrong I would love to know about it.

1 Like

I believe that is because you are the host and the host game will default to your WeMod anyone joining your hosted game will not be able to use the cheats even if they have Wemod running on their PC.

1 Like

hello MonsieurAntiFun since the last update ALPHA 59 the cheat no longer works thank you kindly
update the cheat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :mask:

hello MonsieurAntiFun since the last update ALPHA 59 the cheat no longer works :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :mask: