Surviving Mars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same here, no matter if I enable the cheats beforehand or after, the game crashes after just a few minutes. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Same issue.

What I do is load a game, then load WeMod, activate cheats, save, and stop WeMod. This gives lots of cash and increases research until something in game updates how much research I have (at which point I have to do this again for research).

2 Likes

I do this too but instantly using research cheat game crashes. Sadly. Cheat Engine works better for me.

1 Like

An update soon would be nice, also any chance of adding cheats for the various resources?

1 Like

i would like to request an update of the cheats, with new dlc, the game is keep crashing, it would be possible please do something about it, please

1 Like

As soon as I click on WeMod, the game crashes and back to desktop !
Any update would be appreciated asap, please !

1 Like

I’m having the same issues, PLEASE UPDATE.

1 Like

can you please look into this i would like to play it but takes to long to do anything lol

I was trying to load Surviving Mars through wemod but the game crashes before it even loads the main menu. Any thoughts on what could be wrong

1 Like

Just played this game about an hour ago, fully terraformed a colony, had no crashes at all.

Did you buy the game from Steam or crack a Steam version? WeMod doesn’t support cracked games.

Are you using player-made mods? Like the cheat mods by ChoGGi? If so - some of the cheats in that mod can be conflicting with WeMod as they fight over the same memory addresses to alter.
Disable all mods one by one and launch the game with WeMod to see which is triggering a crash.

Currently I’m struggling with regular crashes based on extractors. If mods are on and I click an extractor (metals, but has started happening with water extractors) game freezes for 4-5 seconds, then crashes completely. Pretty game breaking, since most colonies need water. moisture evaporators are unaffected though… So, there’s that…

I currently have no mods at all, but all actual DLC.

1 Like

I am now having this exact same issue. Completely legit copy of the game. Got to a certain point in the game and it started crashing.

Tried playing again, but the game doesn’t even load when you click play on WeMod. If you wait till you’ve set up your game, then hit play it will start, but only 1 in 10 tries, and then crashes after about 5 or 10 minutes of game play. I wish someone would update this trainer, Surviving Mars is a great game and deserves a bit more consideration. :grin:

Steam license. When starting directly - does not work, from the menu - crashes. Works partially on the map itself, but closes when building the extractor.

I notice that after i play the game for a while with wemod on it starts getting random crashes. When i start my save it shows the map and after that crashes. i tried starting the save without Unlimited credit and resarch active and the game still crashed. i tried running the save without wemod on and it worked again. is it possible that there is some kind of anti cheat software active?

@MrAntiFun the game crashes at the start, is it possible to update it to solve this problem? Thank you so much

1 Like

I found a solution to my crashing.

• I launch from Steam,
  • pause the game,
  • launch the cheats from Wemod (Wemod can be running before launching, just do not launch from Wemod)
  • Launch the cheat
  • Save game BEFORE unpausing (On new save slot to avoid corruption
  • unpause the game, let it crash (Crash will happen whether or not you exit out of Wemod)
  • relaunch the game and profit unlimited cash. I did not do the unlimited research because it felt too much

The crash will happen no matter what you do when you unpause. The game should work just fine after launching again however without any crashes.

the cheats don’t work

The cheats have worked in my use, unmodded-started mods at main menu. Although the game crashes randomly.