Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STN bruh, why do you make so many trainers if you see it as a chore rather than an enjoyment? I can get behind the fact that users are annoying as f u c k when it comes to demand. that I can understand though.

Who said i don’t enjoy it? I don’t enjoy the same game updating a million times and people complaining. I very much enjoy making trainers.

2 Likes

I just started using the trainer for this game and I am running into the issue where the toggles either don’t stay on or do something weird (like I toggle on unlimited money and I see 9999999 damage on enemies)

I’m wondering if something went wrong, I followed the instructions and the wemod app registers that the cheats are running. Any idea what I should check to see if I did something wrong?

Thanks in advance :smiley:

When can we expect an update on the trainer? It’s already past the required amount of requests.

1 Like

Hey, can we get an update on this game?

2 Likes

why did the required votes for this game keeps going up? it was 2535/2535 yesterday and now today its 2535/2536. its been like 6 months since its last update. there are clearly a demand on updates for this game, idk why we still cant have an update on this

1 Like

agreed, every time i check the numbers have changed several times over the last few months

The Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Do we have to re download a new version from we mod because it keeps saying it cant load mods and i have the latest version of the game

but it does open the game but it won’t activate any cheats also when it says cheats won’t load it gives the option for help but when i clicked it, it didn’t do anything

This game has EAC - Easy Anticheat and needs to be disabled before you can use it.

Read the trainer thread for instruction on how to do that. Link to thread here
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Start steam in OFFLINE MODE when playing this game to avoid any possible bans. I take no responsibility if you decide to use this trainer ONLINE!.

OK, I did all that, now it says “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game. You’re running the 32-bit version”. how or what do I need to do next. {wish there was a video on how to do this trainer}. Oh, complete NOOB on all of this as well.

money cheat is still not working as intended.

as of an other issue the monsters seem to have a stupid amount of health even though your hitting them for 999999999999999

even monsters at lvl 2
could stand hitting them for a 5 to 10 secs before they die.

testing out the mods, it looks like f4 (the unlimited money) is allowing you to do 999999999999 dmg, but also give the monsters & bosses a absurd amount of Health / Bosses alone take for hours to kill if this mod is activated

@STN so I’ve downloaded the RAR package in your instructions and replaced the launcher like you said but as soon as I try to move past the character design screen the game has a fatal crash. is this due to the EAC? and if so what else can i do to resolve the issue?

No. Does it work with EAC enabled?

Yes it’ll run if I just play without the trainer but only after uninstalling and reinstalling the game from Steam once you try the use the trainer in anyway you can get to the main screen but once you actually move past that I get a message saying nothing but a fatal error has occurred and it crashes

is there a walk through on how to do what needs to be done to disable the EAC? it is definitely possible that i did not do it right.

Before you disable EAC, you need to have your game up to date and have played the game with it once.

Then simply extract the exe from the archive i provided and replace it with the game’s own file. Launch the game from that file, you should’ve a message from steam, click OK and game will launch.and click Play in WeMod.

I can make a video if needed.

That sounds like what I did. And I’m still getting a fatal error message once you get past the main screen.

i have issue with unlimited money and item. anything else work fine except that 2…