Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Are you replacing the launcher with the custom launcher ?

yes I did that but it still wont let me use the cheats

So im not sure what I am doing wrong but this is not working for me. I downloaded the launcher and renamed the regular one but every time I try to start up the game just updates and downloads another launcher and then starts up with that.

Game is now at 1.90. Update please!

Iā€™ve attempted to use this and it doesnā€™t seem to work. When I launch the game from the trainer it complains that it couldnā€™t implement the cheats, that I should try restarting the game. Iā€™ve tried restarting my whole computer with out success. Is this trainer just a dud now?

1 Like

Iā€™ve just recently installed this and it still works make sure you guys are installing it correctly. You rename the original .exe launcher to the .exe.bak and then place the launcher you downloaded into the folder and launch the game as normal from your desktop.

Iā€™m using 1.9 and got it to work by following the mentioned steps above but also had to in WeMod add the custom file location to the exe in SAOFB/Binaries/Win64. After that it worked like a charm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why would my game language changeā€¦itā€™s so stupid

Welcome to the community @1005474758.

Troubleshooting 1:
Check the language options in the in-game settings menu.

Troubleshooting 2

Also, check the language that is set on Steam for your game:

1. Go to your Steam library.
  2. Right-click the game. Choose Properties.
  3. Select the language tab.
  4. Set the desired language and save.

Troubleshooting 3

Itā€™s also possible the language file has become corrupted on your PC. Which is something that happens randomly for no apparent reason. In this case the game would have probably defaulted to the next available language file. Verify the integrity of the game files via Steam, which checks the files on your PC and repairs any errors or corrupted files.
Link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

Trainers do not touch the game in any way at all, they work by injecting values into the RAM of your PC. I cannot see how itā€™s possible for a trainer to alter the in-game language at all.

this needs to be fixed the trainer dose not inject even with the EAC Bypass launcher @MrAntiFun

Could you please add a cheat for the ā€œRelationshipsā€ system? It was the one part of this game I absolutely hated that made me give up on it. It literally holds the ā€œgood endingā€ hostage until you up your relationship with a bunch of nobodys you donā€™t care about : /

I know this is a pretty dead thread so Iā€™m hoping against hope that somebody eventually picks this one up.

Iā€™m not able to get it to work. It keeps giving me a ā€œSteam initialization errorā€. Would you mind giving me a hand?

Can you give me a hand in figuring it out? Iā€™m struggling with it.

hi im new and after using wemod this is the first time ive had problems getting it to work for a game.

i tried out the trainers for fatal bullet but the cheats either dont stay active or wemod cant find the game even though i started it over the wemod trainer menu.

1st: renamed the fatal bullet launcher and put the new laucher into the install folder as discribed in the og post.
after launching the game from wemod the cheats wouldnt stay active.
tried activating them from the menus, the town field and directly while in combat all with the same result.

2nd: changed the connection of the desktop shortcut that i use to start the game from sofb.exe to the downloaded new sofb_launcher.exe.
when starting the game over wemod after this alteration the game starts as normal but wemod could not load the cheats for some reason and the notice that the game could not be found appeared in the trainer menu.

i have no idea what else i could try to get it to work.
so far out of 10 games this is the only one that doesnt want to work no matter what i try.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Try this:

1. Launch the game first via the custom launcher you downloaded. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

If that didnā€™t help, close everything and repeat the steps again, but this time launching the custom launcher as administrator. :slight_smile:

This worked for me.

Hi, I know itā€™s a few weeks late, but try what ZeroG6 posted. It worked for me.

Youā€™d needed to make a copy of your old SAOFB_Launcher.exe

Thanks for the help. But their comment was almost a year ago. Hope they got it figured out by now.

i need help getting the trainer working anyone who has team viewer on laptop/pc help is appreciated

Are you following the instructions with custom launcher ?

1 Like

yes

as far as i know

headed to work please help me through teamviewer when i get back