Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Do we know if we can use multiplayer with the custom launcher? Like, not having EAC isn’t going to mess it up, right?

hack me one

so i install the game but dosent work for me some help

Remember to not delete or remove the original launcher, just rename it. Then paste the downloaded launcher in the directory. All cheats worked for me.

1 Like

Is your Bypass safe? because my pc isn’t letting me get your launcher i wanted to use it for the new abyssal Dungeon dlc because its a big pain in the rear please respond Asap

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

All software from WeMod, including bypasses, is safe to use.
If it wasn’t safe then it wouldn’t be posted here otherwise it’ll be bad for business. :wink:

If your antivirus is giving you issues, turn it off, download the bypass and then add the bypass as an exception in your antivirus. All it does is turns off the game’s anti-cheat to allow the trainer to work.

1 Like

ok i tried but its saying its having issues trying to load up the game

aswell when i try to load the game its giving me a cmd instead of opening the game

i love this mod i give it a 5 star rating thank you so much i figured out how to get it to work and its
been really helpful with the floors of the abyssal Dungeon i do have a minor complaint tho even tho
i have infinite health when i fall into a hole it insta kills me and sometimes even a headshot will kill me instantly also may i make a suggestion for a mod to add to the menu an ability to have infinite storage so that you don’t go overweight because that’s an annoying feature sao fatal bullet has had since day one of release anyway tho love this mod menu keep up the great work and happy 2021! <3

Hi, i am unable to get this trainer to work. I have followed the steps but nothing is working. please help and thank you

1 Like

so i got the launcher working just fine but the trainer cannot register the game at all, all i get is the unable to load cheats

Help

Welcome to the community @yuranan11. :slight_smile:

That error message is likely the result of not following the bypass instructions correctly.
These are found in the second post of this thread. Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #2 by MrAntiFun

Hey so I renamed the old launcher and put the new one in but whenever I try to launch the cheats it tells me “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game.” Ive tried restarting, reinstalling, and following the rest of the tips above and nothing is working yet. Is there any other solution? thanks.

Hello!

Can we have a more option on SAOFB ?

we need a legendary drop rate 100% cauz this game have a ■■■■ drop rate.

& how many time you need for that? & how many you need ?

thanks for reply!

1 Like

The Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Super Drop Rate cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks for add ! we need if possible max rarity drop rate too ! can you adjust ?

Thanks!

1 Like

Does this work with DLC?

Just curious, are you launching the game from WeMod itself and NOT Steam?

Will my steam account get banned if using this trainer while online and on singleplayer mode?

Whenever I try to launch the game using the custom launcher, wemod doesn’t recognize it and says “we’re having trouble finding your opened game”.

1 Like

I’m 90% sure it won’t, the cheats will deactivate if you queue up for an online match. This has been the case for all the games I’ve played that have a single-player element and multiplayer one.