Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, mind if i ask do i have to play in offline mode with this trainer ?

Could an exp cheat be added maybe?

Super damage is too weak

In fact, the normal attack is much stronger.

Iā€™ve done what the thread has said, and I can see the eac did not working.But the wemod just tell me it cannot load the cheat into the game.

ok, it works after i restart my computer for some reason

Does anyone know if they are going to add a medal cheat like max medals or something like that because grinding them is such a chore

I am once again asking for whoever develops the client to add a relationship progression cheat

I am here to report that when I sell items and then leave the store after selling them they respawn back in my inventory for some reason the only cheats I have are the ( Unlimited Health / Super Drop Rate / Super Damage / Unlimited Ammo and No Reload ) maybe I ask what could cause me to have this issue?

hi i did everythign what you asked: dl and place the launcher exe, my game lauched but the wemod app just says that my game failed to lauch and i cant use the trainer

unlimited item has broke my inventory even after turning it off when i sell an item it still resets to the full capacity, i may have to start the game all over again, but please try to fix it x.x even if this scene is dead maybe

@Kazurto i have found what has caused your it causes items to refresh to full values with the unlimited ammo cheat enabled, dunno why but thatā€™s how it has i tried turning off unlimited ammo and i could sell my items, itā€™s strange but seems to bug out since ammo is still a type of ā€˜itemā€™ by the game standards i guess? not sure but yeah.

Well I am glad I went through the trouble of checking the forums. I too isnā€™t sure why changing the values of ammos which are consumables will grant the garbage items in inventory infinite lives, but at least thereā€™s a solution to it. Thanks a ton.

1 Like

does the unlimited health work with all the characters you team up with or is it just your character and ai, and I second a max friendship code

So my question is ā€œIs there anyway to use this during PvE content?ā€.

That question makes no sense. As most trainers, the trainer is designed for PVE, not for PVP. Thatā€™s why when you see any game with Multiplayer ONLY then you wonā€™t see a trainer for it. If you see one with Multiplayer & Single Player OR just Single Player then youā€™ll find a trainer for it.

Also, I wanted to state the ā€œInfinite HPā€ is set to a low amount. I have nearly 20k HP and enemies are able to 1 shot me (max dmg is 9999). If they hit for above 9999, which is possible under certain situations, you die.

I would like to request that whoever is developing this cheat add a booster for the in-game relationships that makes them all go up extremely quickly. I have been waiting for years in hopes that someone would do this ;v;

Will update asap.

Does this still work?

The game needs an update; base health is preferable to as high as possible; some NPCs can do 10k damage and cause one-shots.