Synthetik Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Synthetik
This is the official discussion topic of the Synthetik Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. No Reload

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/19/2020
    Started development

• 12/19/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 01/08/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/16/2021

• 06/19/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

will this trainer have more features? like infinite credits as an example

2 Likes

I agree with Edrick there should be infinite data and infinite credits but i also have a problem with this trainer. If too much damage is dealt at once you can still die and that’s very likely in the later stages of the game and its quite annoying to deal with and also a no jamming feature would be nice and maybe even no item cooldown

2 Likes

Just allow it on your device. I did it and it was fine.

There’s only 3 cheats, maybe include with rare drop/always drop weapons and item, no overheat, pinpoint accuracy, infinite dashes, and no cooldown?

I have also have a main problem with the health though, since all of enemies can deal so much damage at later stages or higher danger level to the point the instant health regen can’t handle it anymore and dies, maybe add a large amount of health and shield?

2 Likes

Screenshot 2020-12-20 235117
Hi! need some assistance, I keep getting this error when I press play, or activate i suppose. Any Ideas? @STiNGERR

2 Likes

Its an anti-virus issue at least i think attempt turning off your anti virus and you should be good.

1 Like

Is there a way I can fix this issue I’m having? I don’t want to disable my antivirus, any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I’m having the same problem as Silent00. The infinite health cheat isn’t really effective as a strong enough attack will just instakill you outright.

1 Like

Reload and health doesn’t work since today. 26.05 patch came out

The Synthetik cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unlimited shield works, but the unlimited health and no reload feature doesn’t. Could you also add an infinite ammo option and EXP multiplier?

Hello!

Could you double check that you are using the most recent trainer, which was released 2 days ago from this post, please? Click the “History” button that is under the Play button in the trainer and select the version highest in the list there. Thank you. :slight_smile:

I played using the trainer the other day and everything worked great, but I tried playing just now and the unlimited health option won’t work properly, when I activate it, it turns off immediately. However the unlimited shield and ammo both work fine

The Synthetik cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Can you add support to the GOG version pls? :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community @Talos_1. :slight_smile:

You need to request it via the WeMod desktop app. Requests posted in the forum are not counted.

Here’s how: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.

I don’t know if this is intentional, but when you have unlimited health and shields on, whenever your weapon overheats it breaks your shield and if you take damage you can still die

A work around for this is to play the engineer class and use the perk that prevents the shield from being removed by overheat. Be advised that this does not stop health damage.

Also there was an update and none of the cheats work.