System Shock Cheats and Trainer for Steam

System Shock
This is the official discussion topic of the System Shock Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Energy
3. No Radiation
4. Invisibility
5. [Last Hovered Item] Amount
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. Game Speed
8. Infinite Jumps
9. Instant Acceleration
10. Set Jump Height Multiplier
11. Set Movement Speed Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/31/2023
    Started development

• 05/31/2023
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 06/01/2023
    Invisibility cheat added
    [Last Hovered Item] Amount cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added

• 04/16/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The System Shock cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
1 Like

pls pls pls say your going to add infinite ammo and no reload. and thank you for the mods its really appreciated you guy save many people like me loads of time and sanity.

3 Likes

Absolutely, that’d be awesome to add infinite ammo <3

3 Likes

We’re all here for the Infinite Credits cheat so we don’t have to use that ■■■■■■■ recycler machine :smiley:

2 Likes

Will this work on the GOG version too? Or will I have to wait for the possibility of that getting made?

2 Likes

your going to have to wait till the gog mod

Yeah I tried it with the GOG version and it’s one of those times where it’s not compatible. I really hope they do make a GOG version cause I backed the game, waited all these years, and don’t wanna be punished for picking the GOG version

1 Like

The System Shock cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Invisibility cheat added
  • [Last Hovered Item] Amount cheat added
  • Unlimited Ammo cheat added
2 Likes

thanks so much

A new issue I come up against is that in giving myself invincibility, I in turn can no longer kill cortex reavers, as it seemingly gives them infinite health? Apart from that, this works a treat, aye~!

It doesn’t work with ver. 1.0.1.
Thank you tho for your patience to make it!

Am I to dumb to use the last Hovered Item Ammount, I’m stricly on the description, but nothing happens, did I miss someone … I hover the Item, press Numpad 5, change the items place inside my Inventory, but nothing is changing?

same here… no other cheats work too for me

scratch that guys, I was using the wrong exe. Works perfectly!

Omg, this is why it wasn’t working for me. Thank you. For anyone else having problems, point to the Shipping exe

The “No Radiation” cheat has a little side effect. No serious malfunction, just an audio annoyance: When you enter the first storage with radioactive waste in the Hospital (floor 1), the crackle sound starts, but it doesn’t stop when you leave that room. Surprisingly it stops when you enter the room with green fumes and two cyborgs. And you can make it stop easily by saving and loading.

In general, the Steam version works pretty well, thank you!

1 Like

This needs a GOG update.

I found out how to get the mods to work for GOG. The trick is to add the right executable. Go to the game folder from GOG and look for the Win64 folder (GOG Galaxy\Games\System Shock Remake\SystemShock\Binaries\Win64). The executable you want to add to WeMod is in that folder. “SystemReShock-Win64-Shipping.exe”
I’m not sure if all mods work, but so far the ones I’ve used have worked for me.

2 Likes

Does the infinite health cheat work in cyberspace?