Terra Invicta Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hey boss, when you activate the always successful mission option, it still enables the ai to do the same thing. have tested with and without option toggled. i enabled it from second one, and the ai took my control points with one turn, even if they were defended. the only way to keep the ai from completing a mission, was to turn them, that is the only way to stop the ai with the option toggled.

depends on the resource. Tho Iā€™d have it like this:
cash 100k
Influence, ops, boosts, water, volatiles, base + noble metals, fissiles, antimatter and exotics all at 1k.
GDP 1bil.
The rest are good as they are.

Instantly constructing ships would be a cool addition, but idk how that would act with the AI lol.
My reasoning for these figures is cause late game, if u made aliens mad which i have then they send very big fleet (99 so far ive encountered 36k power) and ships take ages to build to counter decent ships often over 100 days and expensive.

1 Like

Amount per key press changed to what you said.

1 Like

you are right rickjames, i had my cp points fully defended and enemy agents took them one turn, with no crackdown, took 3 at once.

can you add speed to project search? the global search helps a lot but the projects are still too slow to search!

GDP change shoud be like 100Bn, not 1BN. Or even 1 trilion

you can just edit one of your countries education to stupid high levels, any project you research will be done in under a day.

Itā€˜s notworking, or canā€™t start. It can be loaded.

The Councilor and Nation stuff seems to be working but when I try to edit my factions resources it doesnt update the values. I can do that with Cheatengine so its not a huge deal but its weird to see.

Changing Nation Stats doesnt work for me properly, i can only change Nuclear Weapons. After a fresh start i can change GDP in any country, but after i press play (unpause) its greyed out. Restarting the game doesnt help.
Edit: It changes, but it doesnt show it, so i guess its ok and working.

does the 100% mission success help AI also?

Suggestions to add:

Player only

• Research income (Increase / Decrease)
  • Alien threat (Increase / Decrease)
  • Instant station modules construction
  • Instant ships construction

Can be player only or also for Ai

• No power consumption (on stations), or increased power generation (by solar, fission and fusion arrays)
2 Likes

I believe it does

You can speed it up with cheat engine actually. Which I have been doing. Just look at the ā€œ# days remainingā€ and then search for it with float and exact number. Then keep changing as it lowers per day and then you will find it and set it to 1 day. Then it will be built after the day!

would also like to see a Mission control modifier if possible

The set cash did not work in my computer

+1 for reduce alien threat, if at all possible

Is it possible to update for any of the space combat, Constuction, ect.

Todayā€™s small update broke nation stats pointers. Everything else seems to work fine

3 Likes

After todayā€™s patch, the trainer canā€™t connect and the game exits. I get the ā€œcouldnā€™t load modsā€ error message.

Iā€™m addicted to being able to fix the stupid way unrest always goes up in almost every country using the trainer. Hope you get it updated soon!

Steam version.

2 Likes