Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The mod dosent work anymore. I used it yesterday and now its stuck. Please fix

4 Likes

Hello, The mod seems to not work anymore on certain option like the super speed; but the unlimited items still work properly , If you fix this, is it possible to add the " no crafting requirement " like the previous trainer it would be awesome . Love your work

7 Likes

This would be awesome!

1 Like

only unlimited mana & items seem to be working on the trainer for me as of 6-6-20

4 Likes

There was an update the other day, pretty much broke all the options but F2.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @SirCuddlesWorth. And hey everyone else too. :slight_smile:

We are aware of this, thank you. Please be patient, the trainer will be updated when a trainer developer can get around to it. There may be other trainers which were in their to-do queue to get through first. :slight_smile:

Free games are occasionally posted here in the community to help pass the time while waiting for updates to trainers. Link: Deals & Giveaways - WeMod Community.

5 Likes

Ok thanks, just letting you know, thanks for letting me know.

3 Likes

The only cheat that works is unlimited items every after doign all of those steps all the other ones just toggle to off the second you try to turn them on it makes no sense… I was one of the first people to ever buy this on day 2 of launch on steam well before they ever had to ability to play multiplayer easily.

I am unsure why i cannot get this trainer to work except for unlimited items.

2 Likes

Hello @TypicalWaffle.

As stated in recent posts just above your one, the trainer is in need of an update.

See this post here for further information: Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

2 Likes

Any updates so far?

2 Likes

If there were any updates then it would be posted here in this thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Journeys End is out, and the settings keep automatically turning off, could you maybe update the Trainer?

2 Likes

Please read the previous posts in this thread, @FreshPickle7.
Like this one: Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

2 Likes

Hey guys,

Because some are not reading the previous staff posts in this thread and are instead repeating what has already been said, which pushes these informative staff posts out of view, this thread will be temporarily locked.

A staff member will unlock this once the trainer has been updated.

See this post here for further information: Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Thank you for your understanding.

6 Likes

The Terraria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Bugfixes? More like bugimports. Now when I turn on cheat it automatically turns off so basically this trainer is broken now… Downdate it please.

1 Like

Under the Play button is another button labelled History. You need to click this and make sure the most recent trainer is selected in the list. Also note this specific trainer is built for the legitimately purchased Steam version, not the GOG or cracked versions.

The previous version of the trainer will not work with the new game version, so downgrading the trainer version makes no sense.

2 Likes

Why are you so ungrateful lmao? Could have asked more politely for a solution for your problem.

1 Like