Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ok thanks, just letting you know, thanks for letting me know.

3 Likes

The only cheat that works is unlimited items every after doign all of those steps all the other ones just toggle to off the second you try to turn them on it makes no senseā€¦ I was one of the first people to ever buy this on day 2 of launch on steam well before they ever had to ability to play multiplayer easily.

I am unsure why i cannot get this trainer to work except for unlimited items.

2 Likes

Hello @TypicalWaffle.

As stated in recent posts just above your one, the trainer is in need of an update.

See this post here for further information: Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

2 Likes

Any updates so far?

2 Likes

If there were any updates then it would be posted here in this thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Journeys End is out, and the settings keep automatically turning off, could you maybe update the Trainer?

2 Likes

Please read the previous posts in this thread, @FreshPickle7.
Like this one: Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

2 Likes

Hey guys,

Because some are not reading the previous staff posts in this thread and are instead repeating what has already been said, which pushes these informative staff posts out of view, this thread will be temporarily locked.

A staff member will unlock this once the trainer has been updated.

See this post here for further information: Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Thank you for your understanding.

6 Likes

The Terraria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Bugfixes? More like bugimports. Now when I turn on cheat it automatically turns off so basically this trainer is broken nowā€¦ Downdate it please.

1 Like

Under the Play button is another button labelled History. You need to click this and make sure the most recent trainer is selected in the list. Also note this specific trainer is built for the legitimately purchased Steam version, not the GOG or cracked versions.

The previous version of the trainer will not work with the new game version, so downgrading the trainer version makes no sense.

2 Likes

Why are you so ungrateful lmao? Could have asked more politely for a solution for your problem.

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to make some people happy sometimes. Last 10 comments ask to update the trainer and we do then get bashed for updating it. Idk

2 Likes

I just cant see whats the reason of updating itā€¦ It worked perfect but then it got spoiled.

1 Like

It didnā€™t work perfectly, as you can see from everyoneā€™s posts above prior to the trainer update 3 days ago.
The trainer broke when the game was updated. The only reason I can see that it would have still been working for you is if you have a cracked/pirated (and therefore out of date) copy of the game. Which WeMod does not support nor provide trainers for.

That said, I already explained to you above how to switch trainer versions yourself.

2 Likes

Yes it did for me. Also I tried that history thing but under play button theres just ā€œkeep us updating wemodā€. I really cant find history anywhereā€¦

1 Like

This is why we canā€™t have nice things ungreatful little children. anywho, thanks for the update. Idk if it just a random bug i encounter in-game or or maybe it was user error with wemod, but randomly insta died with unlim health. Canā€™t replicate it again, but i was just running then, I get hit by a mob and died. Thatā€™s about it from me though.

1 Like

Hello, I was playing the game for about a week and then one day it i got in the game and pressed play in the trainer and it said it couldnā€™t download the cheats and i got a notification saying ā€œTrojan/Win32ā€ is there a way to fix. I cant find no updates available. Help is appreciated. Also this isnā€™t a problem with any other game and only with MrAntiFunā€™s trainer for terraria.

1 Like