Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey guys,

Because some are not reading the previous staff posts in this thread and are instead repeating what has already been said, which pushes these informative staff posts out of view, this thread will be temporarily locked.

A staff member will unlock this once the trainer has been updated.

See this post here for further information: Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Thank you for your understanding.

6 Likes

The Terraria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Bugfixes? More like bugimports. Now when I turn on cheat it automatically turns off so basically this trainer is broken now… Downdate it please.

1 Like

Under the Play button is another button labelled History. You need to click this and make sure the most recent trainer is selected in the list. Also note this specific trainer is built for the legitimately purchased Steam version, not the GOG or cracked versions.

The previous version of the trainer will not work with the new game version, so downgrading the trainer version makes no sense.

2 Likes

Why are you so ungrateful lmao? Could have asked more politely for a solution for your problem.

1 Like

It’s hard to make some people happy sometimes. Last 10 comments ask to update the trainer and we do then get bashed for updating it. Idk

2 Likes

I just cant see whats the reason of updating it… It worked perfect but then it got spoiled.

1 Like

It didn’t work perfectly, as you can see from everyone’s posts above prior to the trainer update 3 days ago.
The trainer broke when the game was updated. The only reason I can see that it would have still been working for you is if you have a cracked/pirated (and therefore out of date) copy of the game. Which WeMod does not support nor provide trainers for.

That said, I already explained to you above how to switch trainer versions yourself.

2 Likes

Yes it did for me. Also I tried that history thing but under play button theres just “keep us updating wemod”. I really cant find history anywhere…

1 Like

This is why we can’t have nice things ungreatful little children. anywho, thanks for the update. Idk if it just a random bug i encounter in-game or or maybe it was user error with wemod, but randomly insta died with unlim health. Can’t replicate it again, but i was just running then, I get hit by a mob and died. That’s about it from me though.

1 Like

Hello, I was playing the game for about a week and then one day it i got in the game and pressed play in the trainer and it said it couldn’t download the cheats and i got a notification saying “Trojan/Win32” is there a way to fix. I cant find no updates available. Help is appreciated. Also this isn’t a problem with any other game and only with MrAntiFun’s trainer for terraria.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Creator_of_Hacks.

Your antivirus is interfering and flagging the trainer with a false positive.
See here for the fix: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help @Ravenfyre it’s working now greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Glad to hear that. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, trainer might need an update, says that its maybe compatible, id appreciate if you updated this please. Thanks for making this in the first place, it helps a lot sometimes.

1 Like

Even says maybe compatible should some of then still work. Did you try it ?

2 Likes

hey so i was using the mods two days ago/ into yesterday ealry morning and they work working fine but after i left for work yesterday and came back to try and use them they gave the pop up message of this thing contains a virus and also wouldn’t load im curious what might have happened over night/ during the day that might have changed things

1 Like

i did try, but then windows said i had a trojan horse virus in my pc, affected files were wemod ones, not sure if that was a false alarm or not

1 Like