TerraTech Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I usually just say something like - update the fu#$ing game would ya ? Dammm

I am updating all of my 200+ games now that versionguard is released but it’s going to take a while as you can guess.

Also this trainer isn’t reported broken to me (by internal testing team) so i tend to forget about it until someone posts here.

Should happen next week or after that.

If you have the time could you please update this trainer? If you can not it is fine.

Can you please fix the inf money cheat because it keeps crashing
Also change the debug button to a switch

question to anyone whos fixed this problem
when i do play in the trainer it starts the config window. i do play, then steam starts a secon one that overrides the first one. how can i sot this?

The TerraTech cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Please enable VersionGuard. I am not going to bother with this game for a long time again.

Hawkeye?

1 Like

need to update it to support version 0.8.2 (of terratech) and fix the crashing bug when you enable/disavle “unlimited money” when in game. Also the unlimited money doesn’t allow you to keep buying it just doesn’t drain your money but the game still treats it as if it did

@STN will you be updating the trainer at all? since the alst known update was march 26th according to infinity?

1 Like

What is brokeN?

@STN the only part i have working is the unlimited money. nothing else works and infinity doesn’t recognize it as a compatible version.

1 Like

Needs to be updated for version 0.8.2, only the “Friend to everyone” cheat works right now, the rest either don’t work or cause Terratech to crash.

1 Like

Ya every thing need to be updated.

1 Like

the debug hasn’t been working. if you xould fix it that would be great if not no worrys.@STN

1 Like

Ive been having probs with the debug where it will just popup the pause menu and not effect the debug, if you could pls fix this as it renders all mods except for the top 3, useless

1 Like

@STN ^^^ srry forgot to @ you.

@STN Debug Mod not working, can you update it please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Version 1.0 is out, please make an update!

1 Like

Dude, okay I’ve been looking for cheat software for TerraTech for a while now and the WeMod Trainer takes the cake man! There are a couple of reasons as to of why i am saying this, most of which is to say thank you for the time and effort you put into making this, and second I would enormously appreciate it if you could update it to 1.0. The only ones that seem to work are Friends Of Everyone and Disable AI Which in it of itself is an amazing feature, but I want to be able to do much more than that, so if you could update the Trainer that would be much appreciated! :slightly_smiling_face: @STN