TerraTech Worlds Cheats and Trainer for Steam

TerraTech Worlds
This is the official discussion topic of the TerraTech Worlds Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Immortal
2. No Tech Limits
3. Temperature Always Neutral
4. Unlimited Consumables
5. Duplicate Items
6. Get Currency
7. Set Currency Amount

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/02/2024
    Started development

• 04/02/2024
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 04/03/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/06/2024
    Get Currency cheat added
    Set Currency Amount cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The TerraTech Worlds cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
1 Like

need a second opinion regards to immortal, if im correct Immortal is working for the AI techs not the players. im taking damage, the enemy is not.

everything else works great

Are you able to add infinite power?

1 Like

immoral isnt working im still dying

2 Likes

definatley still taking damage but ai is getting destroyed so no ai is not immortal

1 Like

there is a fearless table that allows continuous lazer ,so with this mod it works
also we can now load tech up with tons of armor till the god mode is fixed
and snow and swamp do no damage
ok more testing while we can add lots of armor because we still take damage if we have to do a repair it wont let us as our tech is overloaded even tho it says zero. you will have to drop armor to below acceptable level, yes this is a problem if we are being overwhelmed by enemy techs,
heres hoping the immortal gets sorted out.
thanks greenhouse.

immortal mode does not work at all and no tech limit mode does not remove penalties when you exceed the maximum thresholds :sweat_smile:
the rest works perfectly :+1:
thanks for the work greenhouse :+1:
waiting for options to be corrected :grin:

edit : the no tech limit limit also regeneration of energie and repair vehicule all are debuff
an infini days may be cool for this game the night brings nothing :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The TerraTech Worlds cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

only thing working is duplicate items nothing else

Immortal activated by itself (but I still took damage anyway) and the unlimited consumables stopped working after the new update.

Hey man!! Thanks for the mods!! but since the update, the mods doesn’t work now. The Immortality, The No Tech Limit, and the Unlimited Consumables. Everything else works great. Thanks again for the mod!! been waiting this since the game release.

1 Like

Are you using it while Online? I’ve been using it while Offline and everything is working properly.

1 Like

Just a question… How do you play the TTW offline?

edit: do you just disconnect from the internet or you just set the game to private?

edit2: Thank u and Thanks again for the mod!!!

If you run the game with Steam being Offline, you’ll be put into an Offline Mode.

1 Like

Ok so… some problems pops up. Ok first I did try to play TTW offline without using the mod first. It works alright but when activating the mod, the Immortality keeps crashing the game.

edit: When playing online the mod works fine but again The Immortality, The No Tech Limit, and Unlimited Consumables doesn’t work.

I don’t see how Immortality would crash the game, but the other two don’t. As Immortality, No Tech Limit, and Unlimited Consumables work in tandem. They’re all together and work the same way.
I’ve had no crashes after hours of playing, so I don’t really know what would cause any crashes.

when you select a new game just select private basically offline so to speak

zero crashes here either

game crashes on savegame load, while offline, Works while online but the only feature that works is duplicate.