The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth (Afterbirth) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

sadge

Hello, the game is detected, but the cheats don’t work with Afterbirth+ (i don’t checked with Afterbirth, or Rebirth)

Just waiting for this mod to work again… :frowning:

To whom do i have to pay for finally get it to work with afterbirth+?
Well, in a few days for the repentance DLC?

I have a problem with the enhancer, I cannot activate the functions, they turn blue and turn off by themselves

4 Likes

begging for an update on this 1 bebs

I’m also begging for an update since afterbirth+ never got one and now i wish to play the new dlc with some mods too…

is this going to get updated?

figure id also join the party here, the hax no longer work. im betting due to the recent expansion getting dropped. if you could fix it that would be amazing. ^^

2 Likes

Yes, I do hope this gets updated. c: I love this game, and it’d be fun to use a few cheats to test item combinations.

1 Like

Doesn’t work with the new dlc repentance dropped in March 31st 2021. Fix it.

1 Like

We can’t use the trainer because of the new DLC. It’ll be cool if we had just a little uptade. Please.

1 Like

These cheats are for Afterbirth only, but we’re working on the new Repentance DLC now. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

hey lads. I’m sorry but the mods don’t work on the new dlc for me. the mods just turn there self’s off. my ainti v sofare don’t care about it and my apps are up to date. just thought I would let you know although I’m sure you already know) thank kiss kiss

Hay @anthonyshirley. :slight_smile:

Read the post that is directly above yours please.
Remember, forums are for reading, not just for posting. Thanks.

1 Like

The mods simply turn themselves off DLC or not I understand it’s for Afterbirth and not Antibirth but the mods simply turn off automatically it doesn’t warn that it may be incompatible with the version of the game no nothing I hope the trainer gets updated soon keep up the good work! :smiley:

1 Like

IK this maybe a little bit weird but i tried running the afterbirth with repentance and all it does it load but no errors or anything like that come up.

Just wanted to say that these mods work perfectly fine. Since they are for the game The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth. And not The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ or Repentance :slight_smile: . If you just turn off every other DLC in Steam, it works. (Right-click a game in the library → properties → DLC)

Thanks for all the hard and for us basically Free work you put in to these mods, Moderators and Modders ^^

1 Like

We’re going to be merging all DLCs into the main Rebirth trainer. Discussion may resume in the original topic.