The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

appreciate the update :slight_smile:

3 Likes

DO let us know when you deign to let us actually HAVE Stingerr’s updated trainer.

If you want to be notified of a trainer update then you need to get that yourself by clicking the “notify me” button on the trainer’s page. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate the Work! Sadly i thought that this would be for the Repentance DLC but that would be way too fast anyway! :smiley:

2 Likes

These cheats didn’t work for me, either. <:c

1 Like

When come some update to this trainer ?

1 Like

@tsupertsundere & @Lordi546.

Please read previous posts before posting yourself. Forums are also for reading.
See here: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #123.

1 Like

I know that this trainer isn’t for Repentence but I decided to test its viability as an older trainer by downloading and installing. I run WeMod. I use WeMod. This older Rebirth trainer doesn’t even install. Not even one percent.

I’m not trying to be toxic, I genuinely worry about the stability of WeMod if steps are not taken prior to the Repentence trainer releasing. (I suspect this is due to it having predated the recent upgrade to the WeMod platform, btw.)

This is to be expected. You’ll need the older version of the game for the older version of the trainer to work. The main way to get an older version of the game is by illegal cracks - which have a very low chance of working with trainers anyway, because they are not the original game version the trainer was built for.

The The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

After the update the I keep getting the issue of “We’re having trouble of running the cheats” and I can’t use previous version either so it’s jst not working now when it was fine before the update.

I appreciate that you got damage+, tears+, and speed+ working, but you made infinite health worse. Now when you get hit, you lose your devil/angel deal. Before you didn’t have to worry about that. Can you revert the infinite health back to how you just had it?

1 Like

As someone else mentioned the unlimited health adds a bunch of red hearts but you still take soul / demon heart damage which messes some things up. Worked perfectly in previous version. I also died playing jacob and esau on the upside down while getting the knife piece as the ghost.

Thanks though, cannot tell you how much i appreciate these for some of this games unlocks.

1 Like

basically this Imgur: The magic of the Internet
whenever i try to add the main game .exe file it says the game is not found
i have a steam copy fully updated and both dlcs afterbirth and afterbirth+ and it always says the same thing before the recent updated trainer

Mine is saying its not compatible at all even though i have the game on steam

Make sure you are using the most recent trainer version.

Click the History button, which is under the Play button, and select the most recent trainer from the list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But any idea of why the game won’t work with the trainer after the update for the trainer?

1 Like

The trainer is working fine according to another user I spoke to about 5 minutes ago.

Try launching the game first. Then wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
Then alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.
This will give the game a chance to fully load on your PC’s RAM before cheats get injected.

2 Likes

well it worked so thanks also for the Lost will it stop them from taking any damage?