The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Health cheat will in fact work with the Lost. The damage animation and temporary invincibility still happen, and any items that activate on taking damage also activate.

Can you make a god mode cheat?

Update the cheat, its not working as far as of now.

1 Like

if u start the game the hit play on wemod ut works or at least it works for me.
hope this helps

if anyone elseā€™s game crash on repentance, open the game, from steam, not WeMod, wait for it to boot up, and then press play in WeMod, thatā€™s how I got it to work.

1 Like

The trainer still works for me. I start it from steam first as well.

im start the game by wait 5 min from game and press play in we mod normal , it turn to playing the game but the cheat dont work for me although it show the cheat on, is something i do wrong ?

1 Like

I tried the same way, but nothing happened.

the trainer gives a pop-up warning that the cheats may not work.

The The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Super Speed cheat added
  • Super Attack Speed cheat added
  • Super Damage cheat added
  • Updated notes

theres a bug on the super speed where you get 7+ and you cannot pass a door.
the supper AS is a bit wierd when interactions

I tested it and just unlimited Bombs, Unlimited Keys and Unlimited Coins are working. The other ones dont work for me.

Having the same problem as iDiaX

here is what i have noticed while usign the cheats, all cheats do work to an extent.

everything is as follows (NOTE: this is my experience while using cheats)
Super Speed - TOO MUCH SPEED. Iā€™ve actually clipped through walls where I was unable to get out in some areas or even rocks, other times i would get stuck for only a few seconds
Attack speed - for some reason if i was only to activate this alone, it just wouldnt work without super speed.
Super damage - works, but for some reason, it has to be active before start menu, havent had it sucessfully activate while in-game

all the cheats have worked but for some reason once active they will either not deactivate or just not activate at all, while in game or at main menu.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if it is a bug or something but with Blue Baby and Azazel it is so that no red heart is added and if I get damage it will be veined to the same update as on April 12th, or does it stay that way of immortality or will it be changed

New update shortly after recent fix. cheats are not working correctly. keys, bombs, coins, and super damage works well. Health cheat is not working. Super Speed is working too well; canā€™t keep track of characters warping across the room. Super attack speed is not working. im not sure if super range is working correctly either.

None of the cheats working for me.

1 Like

The The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

why i cant find Repentance in wemod ?

The cheats for Repentance are listed under Rebirth. Also, speaking of, two cheats for the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth trainer arenā€™t working: Super Attack Speed and Super Damage. They have no effect.

1 Like