The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (Repentance) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance
This is the official discussion topic of the The Binding of Isaac: Repentance Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Increase Max Health
3. Unlimited Keys
4. Unlimited Bombs
5. Unlimited Coins
6. Unlimited Damage
7. Unlimited Speed
8. Unlimited Tears Range

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/12/2021
    Started development

• 04/12/2021
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Was super stoked to see this, unfortunately it still doesnt work, none of the functions do, waiting patiently for a fix.

2 Likes

Apparantly for this to work, I launch the game on steam and after that i pressed play on the trainer and all the the cheats works.

The unlimited health and unlimited items cheats work, but the unlimited shot range and unlimited damage ones don’t seem to be. I tested this by both launching the game from WeMod and also starting the game from steam and then linking up.

I’m so excited for this trainer, though! Thank you for getting it done so quickly.

Edit: I entered another room after launching the game from steam and the unlimited shot range kicked in, though it seems to only effect Isaac’s normal tears and not any special ones mixed in?

3 Likes

Thank you so much @STiNGERR for creating this trainer, works like a charm

1 Like

It sadly doesn’t really work for me, unlimited Damage is like 12 damage and speed doesn’t work too. Coins, Keys and Bombs work tho and Health does too

So on my end, I press play and it crashed before going into the main menu.

I don’t think it works for me cuz I have a free version

me too, but at third start all works

To me its not working. Its Says the version is not compatibility.

As per my performance report I should add that the game continues to endlessly pause even after I turned off the cheats.

I’m sorry but the game has likely updated itself out of compatibility again. I have 999 of both bombs of keys implying that Stingerr went the -1 rollback route. I don’t think that’s viable. Maybe try nine?

why does it keep telling me that it cant starting or fiding my opened game? the game is launched but it dont let me use the cheats

Does the game need to be downloaded from steam for the cheats to work?

yes, my pirated version doesnt run the cheats.

Was waiting for this! Thank you a lot for your work STiNGERR ^^

Only thing that does not seem to work perfectly is the Unlimited Damage, but I don’t really mind, since I want to use the items in-game to get strong!

Kind Regards,
Lillyaviel

We’re going to be merging all DLCs into the main Rebirth trainer. Discussion may resume in the original topic.