The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, first-time Skyrim player here. I really appreciate the mod so far. However, I am getting game-freezing glitches from some aspects. If I add gold, shops treat me like I have no gold. I had to restart without the mod in order to buy the house in Whiterun, and the same issue preventing me from buying a horse there too. 13k gold in my pouch and I’m told I don’t have 1000 for a horse. Also, when I’ve got a custom jump of 2.5 or higher, the game will freeze randomly if I’m using the Jump button a lot, which when climbing some places is an absolute necessity. These two issues are the only ones I’ve noticed, but they’re pretty big ones.

Hey guys, just a heads up, Going to sleep with super damage enabled breaks your health. It takes you down to -999000 and if you then take any kind of dmg, well, it’s annoying to say the least. Ideally you should disable all “assistance” before taking a nap for the perk boost.

Amazing Trainer, thank you @STiNGERR <3

The cheats that I’ve used:
*Unlimited Weight
* Unlimited Perks
*Unlimited Items
*Unlimited Arrows
*Easy Crafting

I had a few issues with the trainer until I figured out NOT to leave certain cheats on. Like for Unlimited Perks, the game will freeze if you level up with it enabled. Only use Easy Crafting when you’re actually crafting and disable afterwards.

Hi, Im also running in to the neg hitpoints when you take a break from game. I got it save and loggin out, then from sleeping in game. So I stopped using it for new build test.

Is there any way to utilize Skyrim Special Edition Script Extender whilst using the Infinity launcher to launch the game?

No. You can try starting the game and attach infinity by pressing play after the game has loaded in.

how do I download the mods for this on xbox 360

You dont. This is for pc only.
Need horizon for 360

I have horizon and a game save on a usb so what now.

Wrong place. This is for infinty pc
A pc

update?

1 Like

Why?

would be nice when you could Add:
:star2: Movement Speed and editable inventory

1 Like

Looks like there has been no activity for the last few months. Just started playing the game today and notice that the available trainer is not compatible with what I just bought from Steam today. Are there any plans to update the trainer so it is compatible with Steam? I looked in the game properties in Steam library, but didn’t see anything obvious like a build or version number posted, otherwise I’d mention it here. “Today” meaning 2019-05-11.

Doing my part. Adding a request vote for update, one point at a time. At this rate by myself, a few months maybe? I’m hoping others are voting too, unless they’ve moved on to other games.

I wouldn’t say a few months, we don’t really give ETA’s because things can happen and change quickly but it’s not too far down on our to do list :slightly_smiling_face:

The The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Look above my comment :wink:

Just our luck. WeMod is updated and then Steam has to push out a new Skyrim Special Edition build, now making WeMod incompatible. In fact, even after cold shut off of PC and restart, Skyrim won’t start through WeMod. Eventually, Steam gives me an error: “An error occurred while updating [Skyrim] (app running).”

Then I have to log out of my Windows account and log back in to be able to play the game regularly through Steam. At least that works in the meantime.

So that’s an app error with Steam, I assume they’ll push another update soon to fix it. That’s definitely not a trainer thing :+1: