The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you jump or crouch your speed will return to normal. The message will always pop up followed by the drop in speed but crouching or jumping should return your speed to normal.

Iā€™m having a huge issue with saving. I got all the cheats I tried to work the way they were supposed to (stamina, health, mana, super damage, max gold, and max skill points) but, after activating the cheats I could no longer save! Fairly certain the issue is tied to using cheats (as I had no issue before hand and I havenā€™t used/downloaded any mods yet) however Iā€™m going to test the game again w/o infinity running to see if the issue was infinity or something on my end.

Update on my save issue: Infinity was not the problem, Bitdefender just wasnā€™t allowing Skyrim to access itā€™s own saves folder

It wouldnā€™t change for mine. I would try jumping or crouching and it still wouldnā€™t change my speed. If I tried crouching, I would still go way to fast (as if I was running) and any time I tried jumping, it would actually make me go faster and it would act as if I was using some sort of super jump. (and there should be no reason for that because I never change my characters speed or jump multiplier unless my person is going way to fast for what I like, so Iā€™ll lower it, but it still hasnā€™t been effecting it)

cheats cant find the game after newest game update worked fine before the update

What newest update? there hasnā€™t been an update other than for the beta

the game got updated where they added the ā€œcreation clubā€ option in the main menu. it was 88.5 MB.

If that broke the trainer Bethesda is even worse in updates than Ubisoft.
Iā€™ll try the trainer tomorrow

okay, yea because it worked fine before the update and right after it couldnā€™t even find the game.

The The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Changes:

Changes:

Changes:

so im trying to add Skyrim special edition to infinity and it keeps saying its an invalid installation

Is it from steam. ? Should work start the game first then click play in infinty after game starts

Easy crafting only works for Forging. Does not work while making Alchemy Potions.

is there a prerequisite for the trainer? like a patch or something?

Disable Enemy Attack does not work

Changes:

• Add 10K Gold cheat added

1 Like

Iā€™m not exactly sure which of the cheats is causing this, but when I run Skyrim with Infinity and start activating all cheats (I found all of them to be working great btw), I often get stuck in a death loop when exiting buildings (Open Skyrim). I get instagibbed once the loading screen vanishes then it reloads the game at the exact moment of my imminent death, and canā€™t seem to do anything about it except loading a previous save, only to get stuck in another infinite death loop the next time I exit a random building.

ā€¦ DORMAMMU, Iā€™VE COME TO BARGAIN!!! ā€¦ dies

deactivate the cheats before a loading screen happens.