The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It freeze whenever I level up and go to select magika/health/stamina. I always need to force close the game and start it again. (steam)

3 Likes

The health cheat stopped working for some reason

I have a little problem when using the cheats for Skyrim. When I go to purchase a house, with the correct funds, I cannot purchase the house. The only two options that show up are for waiting until you have enough coins. For others that may have this problem, you need to disable the “Easy Crafting” cheat. For some reason, it interferes with the ability to purchase a house (or land, same applies). I can still buy items from merchants, but I cannot buy a house with the cheat enabled.

2 Likes

Unlimited Dragon Souls doesn’t appear to be working for me. I tried having only 1, then 2 and it still took it. It IS possible my use of the trainer was flawed, however I don’t believe this to be the case. I activated the trainer, then the UDS cheat, aquired a second soul, unlocked a shout and it consumed a soul.

The unlimited health option stopped working randomly, instead resulting in me getting one-hit killed by absolutely anything.

Just weird, because it worked fine for about 30 hours of game time and then suddenly NOPE.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling both game and wemod, no change.

Anybody have an idea how to get around this?

1 Like

Same. I currently can’t play because of the same thing.

Hi,

HELP!!

I have been using this for about 15 hours of gameplay now. There were a few issues. I can’t seem to disable Super Speed at all. Even if I launch the game ‘not’ through WeMod now the superspeed is activated and about x3 what it should be. Secondly, as somebody else said in this discussion, even though it says you have lots of gold, purchasing things through dialogue such as a house does not work. It thinks you don’t have the money. Most importantly I desperately need help because the health bar on my character now is constantly a 0%. ANY damage at all and I die. I’ve tried enabling infinite health, disabling it, launching the game multiple times through and ‘not’ through WeMod. Doesn’t matter. Still the same thing. 0% health. Potions do not recover it. Sleeping for days does not recover it. Please help. I can’t currently play my save game now because of this bug.

when i start the game the mods don’t load

the most basic cheat, infinite health, doesn’t even work on mine smh. please fix it, thank you.

Super damage won’t even turn on, much less work.

I think there is a bug where if you have the Unlimited Items cheat on and you gain a speech lvl up it will freeze once you pick a Magika, Health or Stamina lvl

2 Likes

It happens to me too

the solution is to disable it and it defrosts

keep in mind Unlimited weight cheat breaks your stamina at times setting it to 0 you can fix this by setting it back with the console command player.setav stamina (#)

Personally, I have always loved the AntiFun trainers. He carries the traditions well into the WeMod family, too. I will say this; current builds of Skyrim Special Edition, if I have infinite items on while trying to level up or apply a perk point, the game freezes up until I turn the option off and even then it’s less than stable.

1 Like

idk if it’s just me but the unlimited health, stamina and magic are not working. not sure if anything else is

Needs Updating. Unlimited Items don’t work as well as the arrows.

Needs update since recent release of Anniversary Edition.

The The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Magicka cheat added
  • Super Damage cheat added
  • Unlimited Arrows cheat added
  • Add 10K Gold cheat added
  • Custom Jump Height cheat added
  • Disable Enemy Attack cheat added

Add Pickpocket, Sneak and, Skill level up like destruction level up very fast

1 Like

if that is not working, u can use “`” …