The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s working perfectly I know ~ I’m fear because AE told us that if use ~ command will not unlock the achievement I care I use Wemod because SE has gone

Please don’t use money 100,000 coins only 50,000 or 20,000 coins because Steam detect perhaps unaware the unlock an achievement
Please change from 100000 to 20,000 coins

Thank You

All of a sudden, unlimited perks won’t work. Even manually toggling it, I get a “bonk” sound and it stays off.

BTW, for further context, I’m refusing to update to Anniversary Edition because I run a modded setup dependent on SKSE64, along with mods that most likely won’t get updated even after SKSE64 updated.

Does this mean I’ll need to stick with a prior trainer version?

OK. I figured it out. I need to fall back to an earlier trainer. The downside is I have to manually select that prior trainer and I can’t have that earlier trainer be default. Oh well. I might eventually move up to AE, but today is not that day.

Hi not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when the trainer is active I cannot buy any property, I have 20000 gold but the only option given is that I can’t afford that right now, I tried playing the same save game without the trainer and I could buy it, tried a couple of times to be sure and it is definitely only when the trainer is active that I can’t buy.

when i run the game with trainer, he initiate without DLCs and mods, how i can solve this? -Steam Anniversary Edition 1.6.318.0.8

My game now has the mods on permanently on even without the trainer up lmao idk how to fix

rip my playthrough because i used unlimited health for a bit i now have 0/-999890 health is there any way to fix that or am i screwed

along with that my mana is stuck at infinite which is also annoying and my gold

I ran into a similar thing with on of the quests in the Dawnguard storyline. I fixed this using console commands. Before trying this make sure you have an extra save.

Use the player.getavinfo [AV] where the [AV] is the Actor Value you are having an issue with. In the info listed you will see a “Computed Base”, “Permanent Modifiers”, and “Temporary Modifiers”.

I am going to assume that like my issue is with the “Permanent Modifiers” value being the huge negative value. To change this value use player.modav [AV] [Integer] where the [Integer] is the amount you want to change the permanent modifier by, I had issues if I tried adding the entire value to get back to normal and had to do it in a few commands.

If the issue is with the “Computed Base” you will need to use player.setav [AV] [Integer] where the [Integer] in this case is the value you want to set the base actor value to.

1 Like

im glad there is a way to fix that I went back to an older save and started from there again and just didnt mess with the mods

Not sure what’s happening. When I draw a bow and right click, the game freaks out and everything begins to move incredibly fast.

@chickennuggiesrule.
Check your hotkey for the Super Speed cheat in the trainer. You’ve probably accidentally set it to something else (ie, right click).

Click the hotkeys in the trainer to change them to something else.
Or if using the remote or overlay as a Pro member, you could remove the hotkeys entirely by clicking them in the trainer then pressing the delete key.

1 Like

it will get better if we had xp cheats as well

Do these cheats work with the 10th Anniversary Edition?

Recommend against using “Instant Shout” unless you’re running completely on mods for that game save. Reason being, after using it on my regular save, it increased the cooldown rate. Where a shout may be 15 seconds cooldown, it became 30,000 seconds. The effect is permanent. It’d be great to have this patched ASAP.

Other issues with the other cheats. “One-Hit Kills” affect other NPC’s in battle, as well as “Super Speed”. One-Hit Kills, when a main story-line NPC is downed it seems permanent. Super Speed, found it affects your stamina negatively. “Unlimited Stamina” as well. Every now and then, after disabling the cheat, my stamina will sap out completely and never regen. Had a one time issue with health, similar situation. “Easy Crafting” seems to be the cheat that creates multiple (special) item(s) for crafting and even mixing the item name’s up.

By the way, “One-Hit Kills” should be renamed to “Two-Hit Kills” as that is what it does lol.

Anywho… everything else is working well so far. Hope to see these bugs fixed soon.

can you make one for ai to stop attacking you?

I have a problem: I activated the super speed and then I took it off but I was super fast all the same. Can you help me please?

1 Like

Are there any plans to update this to work with the new Anniversary edition? It doesn’t seem to work at all now.

The The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Gold cheat added

Are you able to add Hearthfire homes to the Easy Crafting? Easy Crafting works with everything except when trying to build any of the Hearthfire DLC homes. The menus for the homes are blank when Easy Crafting is turned on. Turning Easy Crafting off will allow the menu options to reappear again.