The Long Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Weight, Items, Durability and crafting do not work. They do not activate at all.

Fly mode doesn’t land for me at all. Deactivates, but still flying.

Stamina doesn’t include ropes.

Wrist and ankle both say they are active but are not. I still sprain them both.

This is on steam, during story mode.

1 Like

Bulletproof vest stamina reduced from 100 to 40when unlimited staminaWhen changing the position of the character

A new expansion was recently released Tales from the far Territory
Following does no longer work in Wintermute (Story Mode):
Unlimited Weight.
Unlimited Items.
Unlimited Durability.
Easy Crafting.

3 Likes

Home page opens first. But tld.exe is restarted on opening Wintermute which is not supported by Wemod yet. @ [MrAntiFun] I’d appreciate a look at this.

1 Like

Hello, and thank you for your efforts in making this possible. I would like to bring to your attention the following: with the 2.03 update, unlimited durability (UD) in survival mode no longer works on tools and weapons. UD only works on some food items and clothes exceed 100% when UD is activated and then go drop back down to 100% after deactivation. Before your recent December 2022 update, UD was working but some other mods weren’t.

Steam/Survival.

Actually, UD does work, but only when you use the tool, then it goes up to 100+%

Ok so correct me if I’m wrong…if I take a shot with my bow, are you saying that it’ll bring the condition back up to 100% What about the arrow?

Yes use it and it will go back up. Same for arrows… if you have any 100% arrows, drop them, so you use the lesser %.

Just tried it out and it does work…but some items stay at 1000% after you deactivate, I don’t like it. Also there are tools that this doesn’t restore like they can opener. I liked the old way they had it. I only use it now and again for items like the Woodwright Bow.

I’m having a issue with unlimited weight not working period for me. Can’t get it working unfortunately for The Long Dark, and I really wanna use it. Even re-installing the Trainer doesn’t fit it. Also, a minor issue with Unlimited Durability, items still are decaying, some items I picked up are in yellow, while some are displayed with 1,000% rather than 100%. Even picking up yellow items don’t change to 100%, than stay at a low decay %.

@MrAntiFun
Thanks for recently updating.
A few bugs- One is very concerning (Ballistic Vest getting set to 40%).
Durability Issues-
Ballistic Vest goes to 40% if INFINITE Durability is turned on. (reproduced this 2x).
Canned Sardines only go to 67%.

The following items do not change:

Cup of Coffee
Cup of Tea
Salty Crackers
MRE
AirlineFoodChick
Storm Lantern
Lantern Fuel
Flare Shell
Hatchet
Hunting Knife
Hacksaw

As mentioned earlier Water still has weight. As does meats, including bags of meat

Thank you again for all your efforts in making our gameplay more rewarding!

1 Like

Could you please fix the trainer for Wintermute. I can’t use most of the choices once I launch it from the main game window. Once it launches unlimited weight and others immediately turn off and won’t allow me to turn them back on.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issues.

Unlimited Weight
Unlimited Items
Unlimited Durability
Easy Crafting

These do not work, and you can not turn them on. I thought it was because those keys are locked in the in game key bindings, but even when i changed it to different key bindings in the menu, they still won’t turn on for more than half a second.

1 Like

Found a workaround. Once the wintermute is loaded, click on Play again, wintermute session will be captured and hotkeys will work.

Unlimited Durability is broken for me. TLD 2.06 with WintermuteDLC, playing in survival mode.

That is not a work around since you started the game world before starting the trainer. You basically did what you are suppose to do to get the trainer to work.

The Trainer crash before the the long dark starts it may need an update

I’ve come to believe some of the ‘The Long Dark’ cheats don’t work in its Wintermute story mode. Is there going to be any update for this? The thing is, when I start the Wintermute mode the actual game closes and reopens to the game mode. This is very irritating, and I am 99% sure that this is the reason some of the cheats don’t work. I really hope someone can do something about it…please :pleading_face:

Please do not reply with the trainer to the game. I’ve already downloaded the app, the trainer and have EVERYTHING updated fully. Some of the (ACTUAL GOOD) cheats do not work when I start up ‘Wintermute’ story mode. Does anymore else have this problem on Steam? If so, can anything be done please?? I just need to know if this problem exists for anyone and I obviously would like it fixed

Hi,

The reason why we merge the topics to the trainer is because leaving a comment on the original trainer post is the best way to let the trainer developers know that there is something wrong with the trainer.

Hence why your previous post was merged with the original trainer topic.

Hope this helps.

1 Like