The Long Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited Durability seems not to work right

6 Likes

Can you please PM me your save to save time? Thanks!

2 Likes

Just tested and can confirm that Unlimited Durability isn’t working.

2 Likes

hey found a small bug its seems with Unlimited durability.
it doesn’t affect sewing kits. I started a new game in survival mod (not story mode sandbox survival) and after finding some cloth and sewing kit to fix my clothings the sewing kit has just about broken. when I found it around 100% even though I have Unlimited Durability on

2 Likes

+1
lets give him some time to fix it.
In my opinion the “Unlimited Durability” is the most important problem.

“Infinite Lantern Fuel”
“flying mode”
“unlimited flashlight”
would be a cool extra.

1 Like

i hadn’t noticed the other posts about Unlimited Durability.
also extra idea as a sort of weaker idea of durability
Repair selected item. for those that want to have durability but be able to repair somethings like items that you can’t just repair

1 Like

The The Long Dark cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

you guys should add like a map reveal trainer option that would be sick other than that love your trainer 9.5/10

1 Like

I was thinking a Repair Selected item command may be a worthwhile command. since it would let you repair set items while not repairing others. the Unlimited durability command means you only find New grade food items.
I mostly play only with the weight cheat active meaning I have to watch food and water/sleep and stuff
and having all the food I find be new effects that
a repair command to just affect some items would be useful. I could repair a sewing kit and use the game systems to repair clothing

1 Like

After the last hotfix, unlimited condition is not activated. After activating the function, it immediately turns off again.

The The Long Dark cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Now the trainer won’t work because it’s for the 32 bit game version and now the game (ver 1.69) is running at 64 bit in my system. Is there any way to force it to run on 32 bit?

I’ve just launched the game with zero issues, you can try launching the game manually and then ALT tabbing and selecting play in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

Just tried your suggestion…WeMod still gives me the error message that TLD is running in 64 bit mode. Do you know how to run TLD in 32 bit mode? Many thanks.

I’d make sure you’re on the latest retail copy of the game and then the other suggestion is to keep selecting play with the game launched until it connects. It’s not a replicate-able issue so not a lot we can do troubleshooting wise :confused:

Needs an update as Unlimited Weight, Items & durability no longer work with the latest Long Dark update

I just tested this and didn’t have any issues :confused:

Could you PM me your save so I could test it as well?

Thanks!

I believe the weight hack may be broken from the last update.

1 Like

Unlimited weight and durability aren’t working for me either

5 Likes

can confirm that unlimited weight, durability, and items no longer work with the game update to 1.71 on steam.

4 Likes