The Outer Worlds Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Nothing works ((((

1 Like

Trainer doesnā€™t work, wont even start up. It just sits there loading, left it there for over an hour (while I ate). Restarted the trainer multiple times, restarted to game, tried launching the game with the trainer and it still wont work. Please update!

Whenever I turn a cheat on it turns off immediately. I donā€™t think this trainer works anymoreā€¦

3 Likes

cant loot 1 at a time and other minor issues with unlimited items

I canā€™t activate the options they activate and turn off then what is it?

1 Like

One-Hit-Kill cheat works for enemies as well. Whenever my companions get hit they get downed instantly.

the durability wont activate on mine anymore

Sadly after the update two days ago only the Health, Fatigue, Thirst and Hunger seem to work. Tested unlimited items, easy locks, set skill/perk points, unlimited ammo and unlimited money donā€™t seem to work anymore, at least for me. Still a big thank you for making such a big and versatile trainer!

1 Like

Hello,

Since the game was recently updated, the trainer will also be in need of an update.
Please request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
This link explains how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the development queue.

Other useful links:

Since this is a popular game, this thread will be temporarily locked so that this post is not pushed put of view by those who donā€™t read before posting.

The The Outer Worlds cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The trainer toggles off on every command. Does not work as of 10/23/2020

The trainer keeps toggling off for everything except 5. Unlimited Tactical Time Dilation.

The trainer mite need an update can vote in the wemod app.
This is not for the new steam version. Epic store only.

Guess Iā€™ll go vote for the steam versionā€¦

Is this going to receive an update?

Hard to say, but it is a popular game. Just not certain how popular the Epic version is. The update isnā€™t in the queue, and with this new version of WeMod thereā€™s no way to vote it onto the queue. Just gotta hope thereā€™s as much emphasis on keeping established mods working as there is in cranking out mods for new games.

What I donā€™t understand is he developed both the steam and epic trainers yet only updated the steam version the same day they dropped the new dlc. Why not update both?

1 Like

Trainers are updated when the community shows enough interest in getting that trainer updated via the queue system.

Updating trainers is time consuming and each store requires separate trainers for technical reasons beyond WeModā€™s control. Itā€™s not as simple as updating one and then all the others are also magically updated. Make sure you add the game to your WeMod favourites so the trainer developers can see how popular the trainer is on WeMod and automatically position it in the queue accordingly.

More information on how updating works: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

the epic ver came first so id say it is pretty popular especially if you dont want to buy the game and dlc twice. im not to re purchase the enter game on 2 platforms why not either update both or give the option to vote for what we want updating and made instead of a bad queue system when other games need updating that might not be as popular but do need or are wanted an update. as far as ive found we cant request games anymore only vote or boost whats already on the queue. if there us pls let me know