The Outer Worlds Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No trainers at WeMod require having a Pro account at all. If you are not a Pro user, you need to use the keyboard hotkeys on the far right of the trainer, which is how trainers have worked long before WeMod existed. If your issue is cheats turning off after activating them, this has absolutely nothing to do with Pro features.

More convenient methods of cheat activation, such as clicking them, using the remote app and using the game bar overlay, are just some of the features for Pro users to say thanks for helping to cover the costs of software, trainer and web development for free users like yourself to be able to continue to use it. :slight_smile:

The latest update to WeMod was to fix a very minor bug that was affecting a very small number of users, it didn’t touch any Pro features.

Please ask in the future, or use the search button in the top-right of the community or explore the support database, instead of jumping to incorrect conclusions. Thank you. :slight_smile:

To those having issues, please let us know if you are using any DLCs or any other third-party mods.

Also try the following:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Starting a new steam game with both dlc’s. No third party mods, started your method as well as others. Everything auto turns off instantly except for unlimited tactical time dilation. Only Wemod trainer I’ve ever had problems with tbh. I personally have only had trainers auto turn off selections when an update is needed.

Thank you for the helpful update. I’ll let our testers (Veloxia, etc) know about this so they can take a closer look. :slight_smile:

Hey there,
Try adding an exception for WeMod through your anti-virus. Some trainers cause it to flare up, even if it hasn’t before.

I tried doing a new game with both DLCs and none of the cheats toggled off for me. I was even in Supernova mode.
I also tried an earlier save and had no issues either.

Thanks!

I double checked and already had an exception set, so if its working for you I’m really not sure what’s going on. Thanks for taking the time to check it out!

Im having the same issue, everything worked until maybe week ago now they all turn off as soon as they are clicked on.

Only Time Dilation and Mega Exp works on steam vers, both DLC installed no mods. Looking back people have been reporting this issue since March 2021 it seems.

2 Likes

Steam version of trainer doesn’t work. It seems only Unlimited Tactical Time Dilation can be enabled (which I enabled but didn’t actually try to see if it works), others not.

3 Likes

can we get any update for this, doesnt work for me either

2 Likes

I also tried giving an exception for wemod using my antivirus and all the other cheats auto toggle off except for “time dilation” and “mega xp”. Hope this trainer gets updated. Been wanting to play it with mods for some time now.

1 Like

Point WeMod at “[game-path]\Indiana\Binaries\Win64\Indiana-Win64-Shipping.exe” and it works perfectly, at least for the GOG version.

1 Like

I just literally bought the outer worlds 10 minutes ago, and am waiting for it to finish downloading on steam, does anyone know if the Wemod cheats are all currently functioning properly for this game, or do they need updating?

The Outer Worlds cheats Steam Edition not working right now either (only some of them).

I’m having similar issues as well, except most are working, but only intermittently, sometimes they all work, and sometimes only a few decide to work.

Just installed from Steam and everything is working that I have tried. Just followed the notes/directions within the cheat. No problems for me so far.

I haven’t played this game for too long, but I feel a couple things could be added/changed such as, instead of having an adjustable speed that can become absurd really quick, having something like a super speed mod where the increased speed amount is set to a specific multiplied number when activated for both walking and sprinting combined is a bit easier to handle during game play. Along with this adding something like a rapid-fire mod would be nice, with an improved accuracy as well.

1 Like

Hmm, seems the trainer keeps auto turning off.
I’ve checked several settings and even firewall & anti-virus.
Yet the options keep turning off the moment I activate them.

I don’t think this 2021 trainer will be updated.
Fling’s one has more options like fast travel from anywhere at anytime, for instance, which is one of the best option and not available here.
For the speed Fling always set values to 2.5 by default. If it is what you mean.
But, I guess you know why Weemod does not allows that, right ? Like… pro feature ? To force players to pay if they want to directly set and keep a specific value instead of wasting time increasing/decreasing values randomly ?

Hosntetly when I can, I don’t use Weemod even if I paid for it, too many aspects of the trainer are too bad. Like, not possible to disable it for example. It will stay attached to the process game and if exited not able to reattach and messed up cheats, meaning exit game relaunch everything, etc.

For firing speed and accuracy, it’s not design in the game, each weapon has it’s own fixed value, I guess it would be hard to change that (not like in Borderlands games where 2 identical weapons can have different stats, “easy” to compare).

What do you mean by “auto turn off” ? Which feature(s) ? For me everything is workign as intended in Weemod (some feature are not kepts on loading for instance, meaning you must increase/decrese them to use them again, yes, this is ■■■■).

every time we try to turn any of the cheats they are automatically turned back off and are unable to be used.