The Riftbreaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

new cheat resource not working .carbonium, iron,etc.

2 Likes

Unlimited biomass ( plant), unlimited steel and carbonium and unlimted energy doesn’t work. Otherwise i think they all work

The The Riftbreaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

You only made the TRAINER not WORK at all! Especially for GOG!

This trainer is not for GOG. It is working correctly for Steam.

When is the UPDATE for the GOG?

New trainers are added based on game and platform popularity. Please follow the game in WeMod by clicking “Notify Me”.

If possible, this trainer needs updated and making a recommendation there are a couple resources not listed as some of the options for Unlimited.

1 Like

Changes:

seems like econ cheats do not work, as well as health cheat doesnt work for buildings, only mech. can someone double check me on this?

What do you mean econ? The health cheat is only for you, not for your buildings.

Apologies for not being more specific, when i say econ i mean mineral cheat do not work, i dont have infinite iron or carbon, there also other minerals as well than the two that youve implemented.
As for the infinite life then i was unaware of that, thanks for the reply!

The material cheats just keep your materials from decreasing it does not give you more. Is this not working for you? I just tested it and didn’t have any issues. If it doesn’t work can you let us know what game version you have? It will be on the bottom left when you start the game.

Materials do decrease on my gameplay, i cant say what version im currently on due to not having access at the moment. I do know it was updated recently (23rd Dec). I will confirm version as soon as i am able

Having same issue here. Windows Store…Only thing working is health/shield/items/cooldown…others turn off immediately

Version: SVN_26864.TC_490.DATA_26766.TC_54

this is my version that i am currently on.
this is on Steam, as far as i know the only things that do not work are unlimited ammo, resources that i stated before, the unlimited items as well.

im sure it probably has been looked on before, but is it possible for the other resouces that are not in this trainer to be added, these are Titanium, Ferdonite, Hazenite, Tanzanite, uranium/Crude uranium, Cobalt, Palladium.
Thanks guys!

after updating RIFT BREAKER on STEAM, the trainer is no longer working properly :frowning:

Changes:

For me too, the cheats work at first but after bulding some stuff it ssomehow then swaps and everything after another starts to decrease. a few axamples: when i built new weapons and equipped them / when i build the first arsenal ammo and ressource start to decrease.
same with energy at some point at a specific amount of buildings also decreasing stuff.
i think you might test your cheats also if they work lmid or lategame.
Thanks for your work guys! I hope this helps.

Or maybe does somebody know what to do, when this problem appears mid or late game?