The Riftbreaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it also gives me problems, for the moment only the current consumption is not read and quickly drops to 0

Resource mods donā€™t work, Ammo, Items, Carbonium and Ironium donā€™t work.

Hi,

Following cheats not working for latest version of the game on Steam :frowning:

Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Carbonium
Unlimited Steel
Unlimited Items
Unlimited Biomass Plant

Thanks most of it is working. But the unlimited biomass plant doesnā€™t seem to be working. My plant biomass still reduces every second with a plant biomass powerplant

Pls Update New Mod!

The The Riftbreaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Not working with Steam Experimental version. Only Health and Shield. Everything else doesnā€™t work

not working with the stable version of steam. my game version is SVN_27746.TC_510.DATA_27751.TC_121

All cheats seem to work just fine for latest version of the game, except Infinite Ammo doesnā€™t work for energy (ex. Plasma Rifle) or liquid (ex. Flamethrower) weapons. Works for Small/High Caliber weapons.

Edit: Okay, so I was wrong. Iā€™ve been able to get occasional small caliber/high caliber weapons to have infinite ammo, but itā€™s very inconsistent. During the prologue, all the weapons except flamethrower had infinite ammo. During the campaign, the small machinegun and miniguns used to have inf ammo, but, for some unknown reason, they stopped and only the burst rifle has infinite ammo. No idea why it keeps changing.

Can update unlimited ammo is not working

Hey the new update just dropped on this game. can we get an update for it? much appreciated.

1 Like

Changes:

The new update ļ¼ˆ2022.07.21ļ¼‰still not working with Steam .
Only Health and Shield. Everything else doesnā€™t work .

4 Likes

what happened to unlimited power cheat and if that was not a cheat then it needs to be

2 Likes

Itā€™s basically the ā€œUnlimited Biomass Plantā€ cheat. It makes it so the biomass plant doesnā€™t actually consume biomass, so if you need more power, you can just place as many biomass plants as you need.

2 Likes

Hey,

Unlimited Ammo & Unlimited Biomass Plant donĀ“t Workā€¦

2 Likes

The new update ļ¼ˆ2022.07.21ļ¼‰still not working with Steam .
Only Health and Shield. Everything else doesnā€™t work .
same for me

Changes:

thanks for the update

Thanks for the update! But, Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m doing something wrong or not, but the Unlimited AI doesnā€™t seem to be working. I still need to build enough AI Cores to operate all my turrets.