The Sims 4 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

That still wouldn’t make the game crash upon clicking play. The only thing that will do that is if game suddenly added anticheat which I doubt very much. So an av issue

1 Like

Hmm still broken… money is the only thing that doesn’t work and crash upon clicking play. Origin got all extra content plus all expansions pack Sim 4 Digital Deluxe. Hmm… We will see

Did you read the information stuff before activating the cheats? Because I played The Sims 4 today with the launcher and it worked perfectly

1 Like

@fuzenfrenzygaming yep all good thanks. Works perfectly

Need a newer trainer that does
Max cash,max romance,faster skill learning
teen marriage(to adults)

I doubt that @STN would update it since it has it’s own UI Cheat now…but anyways…

I do love that WEMOD has Sims 4 cheats but in all honesty you can do a lot more things with Sims 4 UI Mod…but that being said you can always wait until this updates… but I’m not trying to disband this trainer but I’ll post a link to the Sims 4 Mods Page.

Modthesims

Sims 4 UI Cheat Link

Stn did not make monster hunter stingerrr made that one
He’s just being lazy thats all

Oh for FFS!! Hang on let me edit that… :laughing:

1 Like

Oh you pedo

ahaha you took the words right outta my mouth…Oh and I swear it’s true, I was just about to say I love you. :laughing: haha yep meatloaf lyrics

I tried majority of the options on this community discussion but it dosen’t seem to be working. Am I supposed to buy a property enable cheats then move out the the property I want? Btw I’m running the build 1.44.77.1020

Nevermind that’s literally how you ■■■■■■■ do it… I feel so retarded

My Sims 4 has updated, and now the mods don’t work!

This is the new update, WeMod

Is it possible to have full needs meter implemented?

Unlimited Satisfaction does’t work with new version of this game(Hollywood edition) can u fix this in a future update/patch thanks

1 Like

Unlimited cash works for me

1 Like

Vote for an update

that’s so gay they should just do this automatically when there’s a new version of Sims4

2 Likes

this is why im not renewing my pro membership. im tired of vote for this and vote for that bs.

1 Like