The Technomancer Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just started playing today. All cheats are working for me except “Unlimited Serum”. It caps at 99 serum only. Did I miss anything? Is it supposed to go higher or…?

I started a new save just now. The serum still gets capped at 99. I’m not even using the serum cheat. Haven’t touched it in this playthrough. My save from yesterday has a massive amount of serum, but it goes down to 99 as soon as I activate the trainer. I’m not sure now which cheat is messing with the serum counts, since it doesn’t appear to actually be the serum cheat.

On my new playthrough, my attributes are messed up too. I keep losing my points in Strength. Originally I put 3 points into each attribute, but it keeps losing the strength ones only. It’s weird…
The only difference between my first save and my second is that I only used to extra points cheats on the first one, but I used the mega exp on the second. I’m at a complete loss as to why it’s going all wonky more on the second save than the first.

Serum Caps at 99 and makes merchants and some quests useless. Caps with and without activation. haven’t found a solution.

1 Like

Unlimited attribute points not working steam version also strength cannot be upgraded

3 Likes

yer the trainer needs an update as its bugging out the game.