The Witcher 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Do you know how to do it with Gog Galaxy because I only have it on there? Should I just launch it from Gog Galaxy?

Start it normally and attach infinity after that

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know the trainer is working now.

1 Like

Iā€™m running a cracked version 1.31 and canā€™t open the game normally with Infinity. I just got a message saying something like ā€œWas not possible open the game.ā€ So I made it work this way: I left the software open, then I open the game normally. So I clicked on ā€œplayā€ in the software again even with the game already being opened. That way with the game already open the software worked.

Edit: The game crashs when I use Infinite Gold, Unlimited Durability and Infinite Skill Points. :yum:

1 Like

The cause might be your Cracked version

Oh, thanks.

Seem to be having problems with the XP/Skill Points cheat. Is there a specific point on when I should be using it? On GOG version.

Everything else Iā€™ve tried works so far though so keep up the good work!

The trainer is closing my game during execution, the GOLD version of the steam

1 Like

Speak English please

1 Like

Thank you for editing, any other game you have this type of problem?

By the way, do you run Infinity as admin?

@frank

me too

The Infinite Gold cheat does not work on the latest updated version (GOTY Edition)
Please help!

It does, your gold will not decrease

I absolutely love Infinity Mod/WeMod, hands down the best trainer tool out there, especially since it automatically updates to the current versions of the game. That being said, I havenā€™t messed with the Exp cheat yet, but is there anyway you can make a separate cheat to increase your gold? Itā€™s not a HUGE issue, but it would be nice to have that option. Again, thanks for the amazing content!

Yeah sure. I donā€™t remember why i didnā€™t do it that way probably cause i didnā€™t expect this trainer to be used much :smiley:

Umm the infinite skill points and add xp donā€™t work for me. Both cause my game to crash when i use it. My game is GOG latest version of 1.3.

games still crashing

What is your game version? and when does it crash?. I donā€™t know how to help when i havenā€™t a clue about your situation.

I can tell you this though that the trainer is up to date with steam version, has been for a long time.

THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT ā€“ GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION V1.31 when i try to use cheats it crashes