The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crafting anything while the trainer is active results in an instantaneous crash, even with all cheats disabled.

Thank you for this Mod, I have very little time to play and this helps me experience a game faster and have more fun. Could you please add a way to increase Sign Intensity so we can RP as Mages in armor other than the Griffin set? Thank you.

Hello guys, This trainer doesn’t work with the game of the year edition on steam.
When starting the game through the app, says, it can’t find it.
When creating mods after the game, it crashes without error.

2 Likes

I got a suggestiong for a mod to be added is to add speed modifier so we could explore faster or travel faster because teleport to waypoint doesnt work that great for me and i like to explore when getting to a certain location

1 Like

Guys I think it would be very safe to assume they are waiting for the The Witcher 3 next-gen patch out December 14th… why would they update it now when they would just have to do it again a few days later? Give them time it’s the Holidays…

3 Likes

Please don’t forget the next gen update!! now the CDK project menu is popping out and the mods don’t work

无需多言,期待早日更新,你懂的~

1 Like

The Next-Gen update has barely been live for 2 hours. Please be patient and give them time to get around it. It’s not even been added to the queue yet due to how late it is, give them a few days and I’m sure it’ll all be updated.

10 Likes

What the above comment said. it’ll take a few days to update. Currently though, the mods do not work. DX11, the game is recognized but no mods work and DX12, it can’t find the game to launch. Could also be due to the added launcher CDPR added to steam >_<

6 Likes

got an update of witcher 3 with the next gen graphic. the trainer wont work. cant wait to receive an update of wemode mods.

6 Likes

Can#t wait for the update :smiley:

1 Like

Is it still possible to use this trainer(before the update) if i revert back the next gen update to 1.32?

1 Like

Yes, it should work fine if you can revert to an older version.

2 Likes

Just wanted to let people know that Easy Gwent, Easy Crafting, and Unlimited Consumables still work fine. P.S. these will only work if you are using the Direct 11 version.

3 Likes

thank you.

hola amigo, me podrías decir para que versión estarían funcionando__

1 Like

Los únicos que funcionan para la actualización Next Gen sin ninguna actualización de wemod son Easy Gwent, Easy Crafting y Unlimited Consumables

any news on the update by chance im a pro user and curious

2 Likes

a mi directamente me pone que no se encuentra el juego o que no esta instalado, de casualidad lo usas con direct 11 porque no e probado esa opción

1 Like

can cheats be upgraded they are in first position in queue list and nothing happen :confused: