theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello Ive been doing some test and i don’t think that the silent cheat is working correctly. Ive even looked at the hunting profile im still spooking animals with noise at first i thought maybe sight but it is not sight that was spooking them it was still noise.

Is there something i must do to get it to work or is it just not working?

1 Like

is there any way to bring back freeze animals or change in game speed? also silent isnt working.
Edit: As stupid as it sounds it felt like my sound was louder when using the silent feature, animals were making warning calls at a noticibly larger range (could just be coincidence).

so it keeps saying the hunter call of the wild isn’t install and I try to do the custom link but it still doesn’t work help!?

Could be your antivirus… See if WeMod is in the exception list. Next thing to do would be to uninstall WeMod then reinstall using this download: https://api.wemod.com/infinity/download. If you’re still having issues, post back here and I’ll see what I can come up with.

no luck same problem

You do have the Steam version correct? There is also a Windows Store version so that’s why I’m asking.

Yeah Version is up to date

Just to confirm, you’re grabbing the .exe from here: C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common?

That is correct

Ok, unfortunately the last thing on my list is to uninstall and reinstall the game. Depending on your internet speed, it may take over an hour total. Not much else I can think of that would fix this.

Went ahead and try it and still saying it’s not there :frowning:

Does the game start from steam ? Start the game for couple mins. After that back out to desktop then click play in wemod after game is running try that.

1 Like

Yes game does work from steam but when I try that it didn’t work

First off STN thank you VERY much for your time in posting these ‘cheats’ for wemod app.
just updated The Hunter:Call of the wild with the new DLC and the we mod app suddenly doesnt connect to the game. my process:
Boot up WeMod App on pc. click Games the The Hunter**. then i click PLAY button top right. (how i’ve always done it.) the game then starts (STEAM ver’ btw) and then i click ‘continue’ in game to start my playthrough. only at this point WeMod pops up a window stating… “We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.” buttons = [OK] [RETRY]

I’d love it if you could tell me if i’m doing something wrong or if you could do a quick patch to the cheat on WeMod…
Totally love you for doing the cheat though… lots of kudos for you STN.
Viv

If new DLC was just released you will need to vote for an update. Once it has reached the required amount of votes the cheats will be updated.

Unlimited skills perks and money does not seem to be working, im switching between the tabs, but it still doesnt work

nice and we only just managed to vote up for an update a week ago

[edit] if i start the game from STEAM itself and press play on wemod (when the game is running) wemod recognizes the game…

I would recommend doing that for the time being, generally an update wouldn’t cause the game to not launch from WeMod unless there’s EAC protection which I do not believe this game has :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

the unlimited money, perk , and skill points dont work please could you fix that thats the only things that i care about

You will need to vote for an update by clicking “Request Update” in WeMod.

1 Like