theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Use the new trainer.

Ok i got unlimited ammo perk skills no reload. Money doesnt work.

Use the new one that have only 8 options not 10

Oh crap! I didn’t realize the mods were listed oldest to newest. I was thinking the newer version would be at the top (not paying especially good attention to month names). Do you know the particular reason for this order?

useing 8 opt money working but how lvl up should work ?

I am curious on this, too. The rest work for me now that I am using the right cheat version lol.

i found a whole cheat engine table that has alot of options inluding all animals always calm basically invisible to them @STN if u want i would love them to be turned into a trainer :slight_smile:

That would be stealing that guys work. Not something STN is keen to do.

You have no idea the things i would be called. Someone confused me with someone else a few years back and said crap about me that i can never forget.

Was a good thing cause i found out what he thought of me :smiley:

1 Like

Can you explain how this lvl up should work?

Enable it then switch between skills, perks and other tabs to see it take effect

2 Likes

is there gonna be a 0 visibility setting

1 Like

The silent mod has stopped working since the recent game update.

1 Like

Is it possible to get a wallhack/esp hack that shows the location of animals?

Hi all, I am new to this application. All I want to understand is how does the Level Up cheat work? Without knowing how it works I cannot determine if it’s malfunctioning. I appreciate your help in advance.

Enable it then switch between skills, perks ,and other tabs to see it take effect
( strait from stn ) 5 comments above !!

1 Like

The silent mod has stopped working since the recent game update.

Please use the request update button to vote for an update! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks I’ll try it today.

1 Like

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!