Timberborn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The game received updates in this month of September 2022, and it is causing some problems with the mod, because the last mod update was in 2021. Some of the problems are the perfects need is not letting villagers breed, if it is enabled with the other mod options it crash, science mod is working perfectly

2 Likes

Tagging @Chris since I know he tries it out. New game expansion causes the mod to crash the game.

2 Likes

Can we somehow request update? I cant see it in app

4 Likes

Mod does not seem to work since update on Steam.

Please update

1 Like

The Timberborn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Unfortunately fast build and easy build still not working.

1 Like

Fast build and easy build still not working for me either.

1 Like

Still not work :frowning: pls check again.

1 Like

All mods are working. Make sure you have the newest trainer selected from History.

1 Like

Odd. Thought the newest one was selected. It looks like it is working now for me.

Could it be an issue with the game tutorial? I had it turned off when trying it this time when the cheats worked.

i have been using this for some hours now and im still not quite sure about the difference between the two build cheats

Steam, and whatever the latest normal version is, i can get two cheats to work for a little while so that my buildings are built instantly, and have unlimited science, but they stop working randomly and have to be turned off and back on, also doing that sometimes causes the game to crash

the perfect needs option stops beavers from being born

1 Like

NEw update today broke everything

1 Like

Fast/easy build no longer functions since version 3

2 Likes

Not in the que to be updated. Not sure if we need to do anything

2 Likes

Can we get this added to the queue? I’ll boost the crap out of it lol

3 Likes

same. I have 200 that are burning a whole in my pocket

2 Likes

The Timberborn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like