Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant Spell Cooldown cheat added
  • Super Loot Rate cheat added
  • Super Jump Height cheat added
  • Teleport Waypoint cheat added
  • Fly Mode cheat added
  • Gravity cheat added
  • Walking Speed cheat added
  • Flying Speed cheat added
  • Reset Vending Machine Timer cheat added
  • Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
  • Unlimited Hero Points cheat added
  • Unlimited Myth Points cheat added
  • No Recoil cheat added
  • Better Accuracy cheat added
  • No Spread cheat added
6 Likes

Not a complaint, just a curiosity. The first version’s unlimited money set the money to 100 mil. Now it’s set to 10 mil. Why the change? The only reason I mention it is there are just a few items that cost more than 10 mil to purchase. The Borderlands 3 trainer’s unlimited money does the same thing.

Is that something that will break the game?

There’s an issue right now we’re I can’t see any quests/missions on the Quests tab, (just displays main Story quest, can’t see side quests either) and when you try to cycle through them the game crashes.

ty again antifun for the updated stuff

The Instant Spell Cooldown cheat makes action skill cooldowns not work at all. Also if there is any way to make an instant action skill cooldown too, that would be amazing

2 Likes

Add unlimited skeleton keys option!

Not sure if anyone else is getting it but ‘Better Accuracy’ is causing the game to crash.

1 Like

This is happening for me also. And if the instant spell cooldown is active then my barrage is greyed out and the action skill can’t be used.

2 Likes

Can you do option to multiply gained xp x2 x4 x6 x8 etc times? And not just 999999xp? That’s just not practical man… I can’t believe we even have to tell this in 2022

I will update the trainer again today .

1 Like

I was using the exp cheat myself to get tolv 4p to work on other cheats and forgot to reset it, willbe fixed today.

1 Like

any chance you will add unlimited keys ?

I will add keys once they have keys out, Trainer updated with fix for Exp .

1 Like

B36T3-KSZ6F-K5TKK-JJ3B3-B6B3J
JBRTT-BZH6F-CC3W5-3TTTB-XB9HH

https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/home?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fshift.gearboxsoftware.com%2Frewards

3 Likes

relax all antifun is on the case he works hard for wemod and he will fix things :slight_smile: also ty again for the hard work antifun <3

1 Like

Hey not to bad but this game crashes often when using the trainer. i know its new so im not to worried just informing you. I dont have any other game that has this problem

1 Like

When can we expect the money cheat to be fixed?

Hey, has anyone else been having their action skill un-usable while using the instant spell cooldown cheat?
Cannot seem to get around that. Im pretty sure its caused by that cheat.

2 Likes

Question before i use mods do i need to be offline or anything, or is thier no anti cheat

Lol why are the EXP now so low?
Can you fix that or add a multiplier button?