Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

hey Man! i managed to modify the golden keys with only 1 key code using what console players have to do.

you can use the Shift code, leave the key in mailbox, disable your net connection, claim key, quit to main menu, then reenter game claim key from mailbox again, and rinse and repeat until the address is found. got 999 keys lol. hope this helps.

you only need 1 Shift code as long as its still in mailbox.

Hey, anyway to add a slider to change skill point and hero point values, having over 900 keeps the notification on, saying " New Points Available". Its just annoying.

can we add a special currency cheat and a unlimited skeleton key cheat to the next trainer version please?

I would also like that added.
Would also love to see max money increased I bought all upgrades from blacksmith apart from one, think it was sdk storage or something but now it needs more money than the cheat gives to upgrade.

Skeleton Keys are server side.

Will push an update tonight within couple hours.

1 Like

The first time I had the trainer on I used the ā€˜Better Accuracyā€™ and crashed within minutes. I turned that and a few others off and have had no issues since then so it is possible. I did not troubleshoot, I just figured that is one that I didnā€™t need.

There is no anti-cheat or soft ban that I have ever heard of in a Borderlands game. If you are using a cheat with others online then you will likely cause weird issues like all players action skills not working or reload issues. This is based on my experience from the last Borderlands game. There always seemed to be something weird that would happen and effect all the players if someone had a cheat activated. It is best to just use them offline.

I am hearing that ā€˜Better Accuracyā€™ is causing this. I had a crash within minutes when I had this on and I stopped using it and havenā€™t had a problem since.

The Tiny Tinaā€™s Wonderlands cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Skeleton Keys cheat added
  • Set Inventory Size cheat added
  • Currency Amount Updated To 500m
  • Fixed Accuracy Crashing Issue
8 Likes

thank

no, no their not.

Hey fam, The Instant Spell Cooldown still seems to prevent using your class ultimate.

Iā€™ve read on another site that they were.

Can you rollback the EXP to yesterday morning? That was good then but now its low:(
Or adding a slider for multiplie to get that?

I would like that one tooā€¦ I got around 50k EXP for a normal mobā€¦ now I get 370 xDā€¦ pls fix this

Andā€¦ the Super Loot Option is kinda nerfed. Yesterday I could get legendaries out of the vendor, now the best thing is epic / purple.

1 Like

Super Loot Rate has been nerfed by arround 100 Levels for the Legendaries.
Teleport To Waypoint not working for me.

Thats odd, the Teleport to Waypoint was working for me just 2 hours ago, and should be still. Im personally having issues with the Insta Spell Cooldown Not allowing the class Ults.

i ran into an odd issue. When in the castle to do Chaos Chambers and increase level, Talking to NPC actually deactivates Chaos Mode. ive researched for a few hours now and NOT seeing anything online. no other reports of ā€œnon-modā€ players having same issue. also talked to a couple friends that are at same level and no issues normal play reported.
some interaction of the wemod stuff is causing it to bug. spent 3 hours the other day doing the advancement and and only made it to Chaos Level 3 as i had to continue activating it over and over and eventually it would stick.
i will do a run through of single mods activated to see if i can narrow down which one may be causing the issue.

EDIT this run i deactivated ALL mods, exited the room and ported back in. started next chaos level run and ran into NO issues.

EDIT 2: i had mods active when going into final reward chamber and did NOT receive credit. testing shutting off all mods before entering final chamber. after the run even with all mods deactivated going into reward chamber, did NOT advance Chaos level.

Thats really odd. I have not had those issues but it may be because I havent played online with anyone else? I have noticed that while running cheats that the chaos level disappears, but if I go and change it in the other chat tab that the DL has, it starts me on the chaos level that is correct and iā€™ve always got credit if I do that.