Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can you add remove syncshot cooldown like the last trainer? thank you

@Watermelon183 - Correct. :slight_smile:
It should work as long as you have purchased the game legitimately on Steam.

Here are the steps, in case anybody needs them.

1. Go to where the game is installed on your PC.
    Default directory for legit Steam games is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME_NAME

2. Open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
    Locate EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and rename it to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak

3. Download the bypass by clicking the “Wildland.zip” link in this post: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

4. Move the bypass into the EasyAntiCheat folder you opened in step 2.

5. Launch the bypass (may need to right-click > Run as administrator).
    Wait until the game has fully launched (ie - you are on the main menu) then close the bypass.
    Go to WeMod (ie - using alt+tab) and press Play in the trainer.

There’s also a video tutorial in the linked post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

This is how it works for me- finally:

Here are the steps, in case anybody needs them.

1. Go to where the game is installed on your PC.
    Default directory for legit Steam games is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME_NAME
  2. Open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
    Locate EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and rename it to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak
  3. Download the bypass by clicking the “Wildland.zip” link in this post: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam.
  4. Move the bypass into the EasyAntiCheat folder you opened in step 2.
  5. Launch the bypass, start the game via WeMod; wait until the game has fully launched - then close the game (!)
  6. Repeat starting game using WeMOD, wait until Game Main Menue is complete loaded and then setup WeMOD (activate your desired cheats) , after that close the bypass.
  7. Have fun :wink:

@MrAntiFun
some questions:
Can you add a remove syncshot cooldown like in the last trainer?
Can you ad a “collect all Medals at once” function? :smile:
Can you ad a “collect all weapon at once” function? :smile:
Can you ad a "kill all enemies nearby " function? :smile:

regards

Can someone please update the trainer to fix the god mode?
I really wanna use to kill the predator I did him once on an easier mode but now I am on extreme on a new char and I want his mask.
Thanks.

For my recommendation, you can use the “UNDETECTED”, the Predator will just aim the AI bot, I’ve crashed everytime when I activated the God Mode, so you can try my method!!! Hope you complete the mission soon.

Cheers!!!

Is it possible to up the resources from 16k to maybe 30k or even 50k the unlimited resources work fine for skill point use but when you use to upgrade the damage on a weapon the supply’s are used up.
Quit frustrating once I spend them 2 or 3 times on a weapon and need to find more.

1 Like

it seems to not be connecting to the game its seems the game is taking to long to start but it has worked fine before with the same load time

1 Like

Load up in to the game world and then load up Wemod, If the game still takes ages to load it, It’s either a problem at your end or UBIs end

so, are this trainer is still working 100% for original game on steam version ??

when i do the steps, A error comes up when starting up saying unkown file version and wont work at all

1 Like

Can you possibly add a option to give xp or set max level. That is the only thing this trainer is missing that was helpful in the first version. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem now too.
The mod doesn’t seem to be working.

I was able to fix the unknown game version error, but the game is crashing when i want to use a cheat D=

For all who has crashes on this game. I tried somethings and it works just fine:

1. Activate the bypass, start the game on Steam.
  2. If you`re in the main menu activate Wemod and activate all cheats which you want
  3. Last thing start your save.

!If you activate or deactivate or start Wemod after loading your savegame the game will crash!

1 Like

Hi, does anyone have any idea about why the teleport function doesn’t work sometimes? I’ve been trying to observe but with no success so far… Usually when teleport doesn’t do the trick, you can always wait a few minutes and it will start working again.

Не работает. Все делал строго по инструкции, она проста и понятна :slight_smile: Запускаю обход, потом игру через Wemod, кнопка Play активна, показывает что игра запущена, но запуска не происходит.
Скорее всего в обновлении игры усилили защиту. Сделайте, пожалуйста, рабочий трейнер.
Жизни не хватит чтобы пройти все интересные игры …

followed everything the game launches the mod launches but the godmode cheat cant be enabled , it gets enabled for a amicrosec and goes back to being off after i have pushed the button , changed the toggle button to another key results were the same

Yes, it happened to me too, until I found out, that 1st I place the marker (on an explored location, or weapon blueprint, skill point…etc) then activate teleport. Job done.

It would be really cool to see a cheat for max level. Having skill points is cool, but there’s only so much you can use them for when you’re just going through it level by level. I want to be able to start the game with all skills unlocked by leveling up super quick. So if there’s any way to add a “Max Level” cheat, please and thank you.