Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This trainer does not work at all so it’s probably best to close the thread. The trainer doesn’t even start let alone work

The trainer works fine. You need to follow the instructions in the top of the thread here: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

If you tell us where you’re having difficulties someone may be able to assist you. :wink:

i love the trainer but i was wondering how did you get every weapon, and if you could do you think you could implement that into the trainer or put how to do it into another post on here I would love to do it myself cuz I ain’t spending $200 on crates and packs for the weapons.

Hello MrAntiFun,

Just to let you know that the bypass is no longer working.
I proceed as usual but the game crashes when launching the trainer.
It would be super nice of you if you could take a look and update.

Thank you very much.

PS: I am using the Steam version

For my part it has not worked since this morning. Two days ago it was still working fine.
I precede as follows:

• I start the bypass
  • I run the game completely just as I load the save as well.
  • I close the bypass
  • I start the trainer
  • The game freezes and crashes

Doesnt work anymore. crashes when you start the trainer. followed all the steps correctly. others are having same issue now.

The trainer crashes the game every time even with bypass running in admin. Everyone is having this issue. Is the trainer officially retired?

The trainer is working correctly. That is all cheats enabled besides unlimited skill points and resources

1 Like

Everything seems to be working again.
The only change I made during launch is that I started the trainer in the main menu and not once my save was loaded.

3 Likes

Everything is working great, except the GOD mode. He isn’t working for the Predator. The Predator kills you even with GOD mode on with one hit.

Edit.: It worked with GOD Mode +Undetected

Is it possible to use this on the Uplay+ version? I’ve tried the bypass but it doesn’t work for me.

No. Just for steam version. Uplay + would need a whole new trainer made

1 Like

Hi,

It doesnt work for me though. How do i do it?
Please need help

Hello @PoliteShirt40. :slight_smile:

You need to follow the instructions that are in the second post of this thread.

You have not provided us with enough information to be able to help you any more than that.

Can we get a update to add faster leveling and tier progression? Just got the Ultimate Edition, dont plan on playing any online, but I would like to get through levels and tiers faster.

It keeps show me this. What should I do?

That is just the little thing that comes up to say the game is booting up. It’s normal, might take a sec. What kind of storage drive you running?

It’s HDD. I’ve been waiting for a long time with nothing happened. The game launched faster ago. What I can do is just waiting?

Ubisoft just updated from UPlay to Ubisoft Connect. Any problems or update needed?

1 Like

Same here, resources deplete in Tier 1 when improving a weapon’s damage. Please fix this.

1 Like