Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Cheats and Trainer for Steam

this stupid trainer doesn’t work. Please upload FLiNG trainer, which is working fine with all version of this game.

after I restarted the story the game crashed when I enable a cheat. how do i fix?

I’m not sure if this is the right place for help with my problem as I am new here and I didn’t want to waste time searching through hundreds, if not thosands of threads for the problem I’m having.

I downloaded the app to my PC as well as my Galaxy S10 phone. I launch the app on my pc as I noticed I don’t need to have the app on my phone running with another game I use (Mafia Definitive Edition). Anyway, I paid for a monlthly membership and the app works with Mafia Definitive edition, but for some reason does not work with the game Splinter Cell Blacklist. I’ve tried both the Steam and Ubisoft version. I purchased the game through Steam, but when I run the game it loads up Ubisoft Connect. When I try to use the mods through the Ubisoft version, I notice in the app on the upper right corner the install button, but when I click on that it tells me to drag & drop files there. What file(s) are these and where do I get them? Am I supposed to re-download the Wemod app for every single game I want to use mods on or is the app used for differnt games?

The only other thing I can think of that’s causing this problem is the fact I’m playing 4E missions and the mods are only designed to work in the single player game - which I’ve already beaten. If that’s the case then that’s the way it goes.

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

If you purchased the game from Steam, just use the Steam trainer by pressing the Play button in there to launch the game. Ignore the Ubisoft Connect stuff.

Otherwise, if you had to, it’s the .exe file for the game. Which by default is in:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME_NAME for Steam games
  • C:\Program Files\Epic Games\GAME_NAME for Epic games
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\GAME_NAME for Ubisoft games

WeMod does not make cheats to deliberately work in online game modes (nor does any other trainer service). This is for three reasons:

1. Technical: Games use memory addresses in your PC’s RAM. Trainers inject code into these memory addresses. But online game modes run from a server hundreds of miles from you, not on your PC, so there are no memory addresses for a trainer to inject into.

2. Legal: Anyone who manages to successfully and deliberately build cheats for online game modes is going to get sued by the game developer. To my knowledge, every single time an online hack creator has been sued, the game devs have always won every court case.

3. Moral: Ruining the game for other people is just a pretty crappy thing to do.

1 Like

Yes, I realize that all cheats & mods are disabled in multiplayer games. But I am doing those 4E missions by myself and no one else. Does the game still “consider” those missions as me playing with others even though I’m playing them by myself by design? That’s too bad, as I was interested in getting gold ratings for ghost, panther & assault styles of play. Thus, I’ll have to re-play the single player missions.

What I cannot understand is Ubiisoft disabled its mutiplayer servers for the game last October, so a player no longer can play games with their friends or other players. So why would they care if I cheat in a game where you can’t play against anyone? I guess it’s because they feel it’s their game and they can do whatever they please with it and to h*** with the players. :wink: It’s a shame that they take their TOS so seriously in the sense of modifying the game whereas other distributors don’t care if you cheat as long as it’s not in multiplayer mode.

By design, you aren’t playing by yourself. But yes, it is still considered online. It’s also not Ubisoft per say, but their anti-cheat software that is still running so long as the game exists and stays active.

Is it only on my PC or whenever i turn on the cheats the game crashes instantly?