Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Tomb Raider cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Still not completely working, Health & No Reload turn them self off.

Working fine for me. Make sure you have the newest trainer selected from History.

@Chris - It is the right one in history, and running as admin too. Also. clean install (A few times) and as I type right now, it’s still the same. :disappointed_relieved: :cry: :sob: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Any other suggestions, I mean other than how it’s working for you, for which I am pleased by the way.

Did you buy the game from Steam?

Hello, add salvage doesn’t work : no matter how much you have, after you buy an upgrade it returns to 99, i bought the game from steam yesterday. I have tried activating wemod before and after game startup, no effect

yes i did.

@Barbz - Did you delete all traces of TR off your system? I mean, actually go into your Steam\steamapps\common directory and make sure it was uninstalled fully from there after uninstalling it from Steam?

Also delete the TR folder under “Documents.” And restart your PC and then retry it.

Could also be a cache file issue in WeMod under your C:\users(username)\AppData\Roaming\WeMod. You could try uninstalling all traces of WeMod off your system as well to wipe out any bad cache file that may hung up and causing you problems. Or perhaps someone from WeMod can tell you exactly which folder of WeMod to delete that contains the cache information for TR since it may not be necessary to uninstall all of WeMod?

adding salvage works fine. just dont activate it when interacting with camp fire or it won’t work while in the camp fire.

I didn’t activate it in the campfire. Sometimes it works, other times it does not. In any case ,even if it works it’s not normal that for example, when you have 1500 salvage and you buy a 300 salvage upgrade it falls back to 99 salvage… i don’t get where that comes from… it’s very strange

2 Likes

Yeah this has happened in my game as well.

TY for the advice, not doing that again, seems to have resolved so far.

Thanks for that, I shall bare that in mind.

I worked this one out, when using your saved salvage, turn off your activated cheats. This should work as it normally would.

& @HiImJimmothy

ok, thanks

The Tomb Raider cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Add Salvage doesn’t work, and was forced to fall back to 99 salvage. I have re-install WeMod for deleting cache, not work.

Unlimited health and experience didn’t work, salvage worked until about halfway through the game then it just quit, but the rest worked fine.

sometimes salvage only works if no other cheats are used.
for me unlimited health worked fine but there are scripted events that can make you die anyway.i 've had no problems with experience.

I wanted to add my experience using the latest version of this trainer:

1. Unlimited Health works fine, but you’ll still die during scripted quick-time events (among others).

2. Unlimited Ammo works fine; I’ve never had an issue with this one.

3. No Reload works fine, but if you’re having an issue with it, reload your weapon once, and then you shouldn’t have to reload again.

4. Add Salvage seems to work, but in a really odd way. You can’t add Salvage after you’ve already interacted with a campfire. When you do add Salvage, upon using it, your Salvage count’s reset back to 99, no matter what. In other words, if you add a few thousand Salvage, no matter what you use, it’s reset back to 99. Exiting the campfire and entering again doesn’t fix this. In order for me to use this effectively, I had to activate the cheat once, then interact with the campfire, apply the upgrade I wanted, then back out of the campfire again, and repeat the steps.

5. Unlimited Skill Points seems to be broken. I had better luck just adding experience points. When I activated this cheat, it automatically unlocked all the available skills I hadn’t unlocked at the time, and caused me to have to restart the game because it broke the opening quest. I hadn’t gotten the bow yet, but when I activated this cheat, the game acted like I already got the bow, and the quests wouldn’t update. Even progressing through the level did nothing and I had to restart.

6. Add XP works as intended, and this is how I was able to spend my skill points. I just spammed this until the game gave me enough experience points to earn enough skill points to unlock everything.

It’s a nice trainer and could definitely use some work, although with the game being as old as it is, it’s completely understandable if it never gets another update.