Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

in my experience the add salvage works if you don’t have any other cheats active , i don’t understand why but it happened to me on my last playthrough. with any other cheat active it reverts to 99 as mentioned above.

try using salvage with all other cheats inactive. it worked for me

just asking was the issue ever looked into where using unlimited ammo caused your weapons to get upgraded instantly several ranks at a campfire I have had it happen with shotgun, rifle, and bow the first one is still an exceptional game i just didn’t like this cheat glitch making it so I instantly had endgame weapons only after acquiring one part to it the only way I found to remedy this was to activate the unlimited ammo cheat to get the ammo then deactivate and run with the larger amount of rounds i have till I need more ammo.

Recently got some moderator crap for pulling up a 3 year old Tomb Raider thread. I wouldn’t have responded to it if someone had actually fixed the mod between now and 3 years ago. I read Fling is onboard with WeMod now. Why not just replace and use his trainer? It actually works and is far better. And no Add Salvage doesn’t work if you turn everything else off…which is a dumb way to try to get something to work in the first place. If I’m paying you guys I expect mods to actually work. I don’t care if it’s old. If it’s listed in the app, it should work. Otherwise fix it or remove it.

It works fine for me. Did you pick up any more salvage after applying the mod? Also, did you have (at least) one salvage to begin with?

Mine didn’t work until I picked up some more salvage.

add salvage is indeed problematic! you have to turn off all other cheats for it to work properly; if any other cheat is on the salvage reverts to 99 after each upgrade, unnecessarily bothersome. has been reported numerous times, but wemod seems unable or unwilling to adress the issue; very dissappointing

IDK what happened but now I cannot add more salvage with the cheat. its like its blocked or something.

I never have problems with wemod cheats dont know why you guys pay for the pro version you can still use all the cheats for free all pro does is keep your cheats activated when you start a game

I have never had a problem with infinite health cheat but it does sometimes make enemies and animals and even the last drone in geothermal valley invincible

Yeah I also seem to have this problem

Same with me. The cheats that used to work no longer do. Using the hot keys just brings up the “upgrade to pro” message. So wemod is causing this not those of us using the program.

The thing with wemods is if a cheat is turned off it is not truly turned off if you saved your game before turning it off then turn it off the game is going to be saved with the cheat turned on the only way to truly turn a cheat off is to deactivate the cheat then restart from a checkpoint and yeah no matter what you do with the salvage cheat it only works at certain campfires

You have to interact with the campfire to even use your salvage to upgrade weapons so i dont know where you came up with the comment not to interact with the campfire

Actually salvage cheat works fine with all other cheats turned off you dont get infinite salvage your only able to increase it before going into campfire hit the button once that you have that cheat accociated to it will increase your salvage then go into the campfire you will then see how much you have if you want more you have to back out of the campfire and hit the button again rinse and reapeat this method to increase salvage

hi the game has been added to pc gamepass can you do a trainer it for if possible.

Thank you

1 Like

i was just coming to say the same