Torment: Tides of Numenera Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Torment: Tides of Numenera
This is the official discussion topic of the Torment: Tides of Numenera Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Intellect
3. Unlimited Speed
4. Unlimited Might
5. Unlimited Money
6. Set Might Edge
7. Set Speed Edge
8. Set Intellect Edge
9. Set Evasion
10. Set Willpower
11. Set Max Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 09/12/2021
    Unlimited Intellect cheat added
    Set Might Edge cheat added
    Set Speed Edge cheat added
    Set Intellect Edge cheat added
    Set Evasion cheat added
    Set Willpower cheat added
    Set Max Health cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

i wish this game was cheaper then id totally buy it :stuck_out_tongue: ill wait for a bit for prices to go down then ill get it :stuck_out_tongue:

For some reason the game doesnt detect any installion directories for this game, I dont know why. I have tried the GOG games directory for torment, the other appdata directory and nothing has worked

Can you post your game folder structure?

C:\GOG Games\Torment - Tides of Numenera

Or

C:\Users\ivang\AppData\LocalLow\InXile Entertainment\Torment

Where in C:\GOG Games\Torment - Tides of Numenera is the game exe located ? It should be in WIN\TidesOfNumenera.exe, if its not let me know where it is.

There’s no WIN folder in the Torment - Tides of Numenera Folder, The exe is simply just in;

C:\GOG Games\Torment - Tides of Numenera

Okay try now. I hope the exe is named “TidesOfNumenera.exe” at least

Thanks, It works :smiley:

Hello, I appreciate the trainer, but I can’t seem to get it to work. I’ve tried activating the cheats and then bringing up the inventory, and tried bringing up the inventory first then activating it - but nothing seems to happen for any of the cheats besides the money one.

Do they stay activated or turn htemselves off?

Thank you for the quick response; greatly appreciated! They appear as active, but don’t do anything

Maybe the game updated? Was there any recent update to the game?

05-22-2017 is the last message containing an update on the community site for the game.

The same is happening to me, When i try to activate any of the cheats. none of them work at all

Cheats don’t work, alas.
Hey bro, if they worked once, you created a great thing, but if they don’t work no more, for anyone, don’t leave us hanging, and just say it.
Saves everyone time and frustration.
Respect.

I’m just gonna put this here and maybe you’ll understand why no update has been made yet.

1 Like

Yep, got it… You got a shitload of work. I’ll do my best not to be an impatient ingrate son of a cockroach in the future.
Thanks for all your effort!

BTW, nice to meet you too! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve had a bug I stumbled upon while playing that will break/crash the game just wanted to forewarn others of this minor inconvenience
I activated health and max edge options during the beginning character creation before my first encounter with the sorrow and after the battle when you use the portal to go to your body the game will straight up freeze at 15% on the loading screen and crash at first thought it was a fluke but managed to replicate several times on two different computers. not game ruining but def annoying.

-TLDR don’t start the trainer until you’ve officially made your character and go through the portal after fighting The Sorrow!!!

So it appears that the Money cheat works fine. The others don’t appear to work. Just curious if there’s a timeline on updating this trainer?