Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sup man! I have a bit of a problem with this trainer. How does the “Add” key work, for like Max Out Public Order on Rome II?

“Max Out Public Order” sets the public order of the pointed province to 100, while “Min Out” sets it to -100

The option will turn itself off after pointing a province with your cursor.

@Primos91

PS: Let me know if you’d prefer an “add public order” option

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

@kikosp You’re welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

When using new infinity 2.0 trainer, soon as i press 5k gold one it crashes the game, game version is 2.2.

report it here: Tested Trainers

@User2446248

I got it to work! Awesome job! Now tho, my game shuts down when I use the trainer? Is it Steam or the trainers fault?

@Primos91 we’re fixing it right now, stay tuned!

1 Like

Awesome man!! :smiley: :smiley:

How long will it take to get the trainer fixed?

Working on getting it fixed at the moment. Fix should be done by tonight.

2 Likes

If u are going to add some new stuff in to Rome II, a good thing could be troops faster maybe?

2 Likes

Could you please ad unlimited health and ammo like you guys did in the Total War Warhammer game.

1 Like

This trainer doesn’t work for me i keep getting an error code 0, I’ve tried disabling firewalls, antivirus etc and my internet connection is totally fine. Any help would be most appreciated.

It could be because the servers are temporarily down: Not 100% sure though

1 Like

hey there i wasnt really able to figure out how to use the infinite movement cheat :confused: any way to help me ?

@joeran1501 make sure you are able to move your troops/agents before using it, anyway, that option makes you move your troops/agents without limits, just enable it, that’s it :stuck_out_tongue:

for some reason my trainer says it is not compatible with my game, something about 64 bit but it was working fine yesterday. Any1 know whats up?

Give it a try now.

I have the same problem, it’s still not working.

EDIT : Using the public beta version seems to fixed it