Total War: SHOGUN 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

somebody remind me when it’s working again, I probably wouldn’t play shogun 2 that much until this issue gets fixed

1 Like

Same here. The trainer does not work.

1 Like

Oh so I’m not the only one whos been wondering why the trainer wasn’t working then, I had thought that Darthmod was doing it but ok so no it wasn’t that then.
Most curious

Same thing. Game and stats mods still work, but player mods and unlimited ammo doesn’t.
And yes, i follow the instruction, and this option not work.
I hope Stingerr fix this problem.

Have any of the moderators taken notice of the problem at least? Are they aware? Is anyone working on it? The trainer doesn’t work.

3 Likes

Most of the shogun 2 trainer does not work, too. I wanted to upload a save log, but I get a warning that a new user cannot do it. I would be glad if you could help.
I’ve used my program before, but I’m new to the forum.

We are looking into the issue and will update the trainer once we figure out what is wrong.

7 Likes

ok thank you

Thank you!

1. Unlimited Ammo × Invalid
  2. Unlimited Health × Invalid
  3. Fast Research :heavy_check_mark:Effective
  4. Fast Recruitment × Invalid
  5. Fast Construction × Invalid
  6. Unlock All Skills :heavy_check_mark:Effective
  7. Add Skill Point × Invalid
  8. Unlimited Gold × Invalid
  9. Unlimited Movement
  10. Disable All Mods :heavy_check_mark:Effective
1 Like

Shogun 2 only updated 8mb files. Why would it have such a big impact on the trainer?

1 Like

A single line of code can screw up a lot of things. Also, Shogun 2 is probably not a priority for WeMod, so… let’s wait a bit.

1 Like

temporary solution revert to an older version of the game on steam and choose the oldest version of trainer and it should work.

I did that, still nothing

Then it must be a different verison of trainer then. i tried it all but i activated them on the main menu not game menu.

Following the instructions, at least the unlimited life and ammo cheats don’t work. Tested in historical battles.

The Total War: SHOGUN 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Still doesn’t seem to have all the cheats working, Money, movement and fast construction/recruiting doesn’t work still. Even Health and Ammo still doesn’t seem to work. However I can still apply perk points and unlock perks, as well as still fast research.
I had refreshed the program to have the update work and tried without mods and still nothing.

Me too man

After fuxed did you test any cheate ? Can you test it and record screen to how it cheate work pls.

None of the cheats work . Followed the instructions on the application one by one , and still nothing . If you can’t make this mod work , might as well let MrAntifun do it , people have been waiting for a week or so for this mod .