4. Fast Recruitment × Invalid
  5. Fast Construction × Invalid
  6. Unlock All Skills :heavy_check_mark:Effective
  7. Add Skill Point × Invalid
  8. Unlimited Gold × Invalid
  9. Unlimited Movement
  10. Disable All Mods :heavy_check_mark:Effective
1 Like

Shogun 2 only updated 8mb files. Why would it have such a big impact on the trainer?

1 Like

A single line of code can screw up a lot of things. Also, Shogun 2 is probably not a priority for WeMod, so… let’s wait a bit.

1 Like

temporary solution revert to an older version of the game on steam and choose the oldest version of trainer and it should work.

I did that, still nothing

Then it must be a different verison of trainer then. i tried it all but i activated them on the main menu not game menu.

Following the instructions, at least the unlimited life and ammo cheats don’t work. Tested in historical battles.

The Total War: SHOGUN 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Still doesn’t seem to have all the cheats working, Money, movement and fast construction/recruiting doesn’t work still. Even Health and Ammo still doesn’t seem to work. However I can still apply perk points and unlock perks, as well as still fast research.
I had refreshed the program to have the update work and tried without mods and still nothing.

Me too man

After fuxed did you test any cheate ? Can you test it and record screen to how it cheate work pls.

None of the cheats work . Followed the instructions on the application one by one , and still nothing . If you can’t make this mod work , might as well let MrAntifun do it , people have been waiting for a week or so for this mod .

9h48’ (GMT+7) March 23, 2021: Trainer not work.

Does the trainer work now? I am too lazy to start up the game

New update didn’t work. After Shogun 2 update the game, cheats didn’t work anymore. Did the dev install Anti-cheat or something?

Unlikely, since Shogun 2 isn’t a very new game, made back in 2011. There wouldn’t be much point even to a company to go back and do so.

I’ve tried every way but it doesn’t work.

This update is also not working, unfortunately. Following all instructions to the letter but I cannot get any of the cheats to function at all.

Nope, still super broken.

23/03/2021 tested in steam, cheats working: Fast Research | Unlock All Skills | Add Skill Point

i only use this for fast recruitment,research and movement nothing else just to get to the battles faster. sucks that its going to wait until the maker updates it.

Fast Research is working atleast, that is good while we wait I guess. Anyways skill points give you a huge adventage in battle if you have general skilled at max level