Total War: SHOGUN 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I disabled the cheat before a loading or a battle and i activated in gameplay but why I crashed EVERY time in battle… I do excatly what the notes said

Game keeps crashing. i did everything the note said.
Only use infinit health and infinit ammo. Works during game. but when game is done i use disable all mods. Then it crashen when i am trying to go back to main menu

This is free on steam.

Constant crashes on third historic battle in FoTS. I used only god mode and each time game crashes at the middle of the battle.

The cheats don’t work for me at all I follow the instructions and none of them work in game even though it is activated

you had to open the game first from steam then load a campaign THEN you can launch the trainer from the wemod app. i did exactly that an everything works fine for me.

even though the trainer build might be older than this post but is it possible to add infinite food supply and at skill points for agents?

just got it free from steam did what was suggested waited until i was on the campaign map then pressed play and activated the cheats, all on but no effect

It seems to be incompatible with the current version of the steam game.(machine translation)
它似乎和现在的steam现在的这个游戏版本不兼容

I’m having the same problem. I cant get the mods to work at all, neither starting through wemod nor running up wemod after the game loads. Anybody have any ideas here?

And you guys started the game from steam first then after a couple minutes of playing alt tabbed then pressed the play button in wemod after.
And read the notes on each cheat ?

Yeah, the only place I want to use it is in battle, so I didnt even think to turn it on this last time until I was outnumbered about half an hour into gameplay. I attached wemod, couldnt get any cheats for gold or movement to work (following the notes), so I cleared all mods, started a battle and turned on the health and ammo mods and lost by a landslide XD

havent tried letting it sit for a bit before pressing play and activating the cheats, i’ll try that and report back if it work - loaded up the game waited 10 minutes even skipped a few turns, then pressed play and turned on the cheats, still has no effect but trainers does say its on, went into battle still took damage, moved soldiers around on the map no unlimited movement, clicked on capital and turned on gold, nothing, turned on the others and none worked

1 Like

this just happened today, none of the mods are working for the game. ive opened the game through the wemod app first, and also starting the game first then opening wemod. i even had the game uninstalled and reinstalled. is there anything i can do to make it work again?

1 Like

Have same problem…

This needs to be updated.

Same issue as the rest. Have tried multiple ways to get Wemod to work with Shogun 2. Just all of a sudden today when I try to play the trainer no longer works.

I used this trainer fine few days ago, now it doesn’t work at all although it said cheats are activated. Bumping for hope of a possible trainer update.

Welcome to the community.

This isn’t how it works. :slight_smile:
How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

Trainer worked yesterday. Does not work today.

Also Request Update button seems to be absent.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This either means that:

• The trainer is not in need of an update. Game updates are detected automatically by our system.
  • The trainer is already in the queue to be updated. For example because it failed our internal test system.