Total War: SHOGUN 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m having the same issue as well. I followed as exactly described in the update notes and the trainer doesn’t work. Only cheat that works for me is ‘Fast Research’

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, but unfortunately as the others have mentioned, running into the same issues as well despite following the updated notes.

1 Like

None of the cheats works for me

1 Like

I mean, it’s kinda funny how these cheats all worked perfectly before the update (to me at least), and now none of them work anymore… please fix.

EDIT: Sorry, didn’t know the game itself had an update.

Same here, only ones working for me were “Fast Research”, “Add Skill Point” and “Unlock All Skills”. The other cheats did nothing. Followed all the instructions.

1 Like

Make sure you check in history and click the top newest trainer in the list
And not playing it online
Start the game first wait till you are in game world to press start in wemod and activate any of the cheats and read the notes

The trainer was working before but ever since the new update, it stopped working for me. I did everything I can and somehow trainer still doesn’t work. It says the “Infinite Health” is on but during gameplay it appears that it isn’t on. Do steam workshop mods affect the trainer? I only have 2 workshop mods and not really sure if it affects the trainer or not.

Same issue here i already do the instruction but the cheat doesn’t work. and i already check the latest still not working… i hope they fix it Thank you!

PS: only cheat work for me is. unlock skills. and add skill points.
the rest is not wor
king

2 Likes

Yeah, we already know, most of us already used this trainer many times, it’s the same as how it worked before this update, and it worked perfectly. Now it doesn’t anymore. I even tried the old version, the 2019 one, and even that doesn’t work anymore, even though it worked until a couple of days ago. What happened? Does it work at your end? How? Also, why did you make this update if the previous version worked? Did Shogun have an update? Didn’t notice that.

EDIT: Apparently it did have an update… am i wrong? Steam says the last update of the game was March 16… damn, they’re still updating a 2011 game?

4 Likes

how it infinite gold works can you advise me about infinite gold ? pls

1 Like

Can you advise me about infiny gold how it work ?

1 Like

somebody remind me when it’s working again, I probably wouldn’t play shogun 2 that much until this issue gets fixed

1 Like

Same here. The trainer does not work.

1 Like

Oh so I’m not the only one whos been wondering why the trainer wasn’t working then, I had thought that Darthmod was doing it but ok so no it wasn’t that then.
Most curious

Same thing. Game and stats mods still work, but player mods and unlimited ammo doesn’t.
And yes, i follow the instruction, and this option not work.
I hope Stingerr fix this problem.

Have any of the moderators taken notice of the problem at least? Are they aware? Is anyone working on it? The trainer doesn’t work.

3 Likes

Most of the shogun 2 trainer does not work, too. I wanted to upload a save log, but I get a warning that a new user cannot do it. I would be glad if you could help.
I’ve used my program before, but I’m new to the forum.

We are looking into the issue and will update the trainer once we figure out what is wrong.

7 Likes

ok thank you

Thank you!